Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I hope y'all don't take this the wrong way, but don't you ever get tired of arguing about this stuff?
    Preach it......

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Preach it......
    Why are you even in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Why are you even in this thread?
    Why is anyone in any thread?

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

The ones that don't care about Cheetah being treated like a weaklink? I don't know why they are here.

Wtf? This is a public forum. Let's refrain from asking why anyone is anywhere.

Incredible Member Amazon Swordsman's Avatar

Well…the inconsistency of power levels is definitely a problem for Cheetah, and WW herself. A problem could be that there’s no baseline that’s consistently reinforced with her. What exactly should she be capable of? If it were me as the WW editor, my baseline for Cheetah would be that she would have super reflexes and stealth capabilities, can match the cruise speed of Flash when running in a linear direction, and has the potential to outspeed him in short bursts when moving in non linear patterns, and has the strength to pierce the skin of a Kryptonian.

Mighty Member

Because they are interessted in the topic of the thread, and you don't seem to be very interessted in this topic.

It is not like i say anyone would be not allowed to be in any thread they want to be in, but going into a thread just to complain about the topic of that thread seems very unneccessary to me.

Because they are interessted in the topic of the thread, and you don't seem to be very interessted in this topic.

It is not like i say anyone would be not allowed to be in any thread they want to be in, but going into a thread just to complain about the topic of that thread seems very unneccessary to me.
    Agreeing with someone is not complaining. I've talked plenty of actual conversation in here. Lets not get into being interested in a topic and taking it another way cause..we got plenty of threads in here that get derailed that you don't have a problem with.

Mighty Member

Agreeing with someone is not complaining. I've talked plenty of actual conversation in here. Lets not get into being interested in a topic and taking it another way cause
    You agreed with being tired of arguing about the topic of the thread, so why are you in a thread with a topic you are tired about?

..we got plenty of threads in here that get derailed that you don't have a problem with.
    What an odd argument is that, i am not a moderator or any type of self-proclaimed forum police and don't actively search for such comments, i just saw your comment in this thread and it still makes no sense to me

Guys just let it go. It's pointless to argue about arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Sir, I feel the need to remind you that this is a day ending in Y.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

I think you are the one that might have started some of these contentious posts with your quote from a previous post I hope y'all don't take this the wrong way, but don't you ever get tired of arguing about this stuff?

Saying something like that is almost certainly going to get the posts of users 'blood' boiling. As a moderator, even if it is not on this board, you should probably have seen that this could happen.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Swordsman View Post
    Well…the inconsistency of power levels is definitely a problem for Cheetah, and WW herself. A problem could be that there’s no baseline that’s consistently reinforced with her. What exactly should she be capable of? If it were me as the WW editor, my baseline for Cheetah would be that she would have super reflexes and stealth capabilities, can match the cruise speed of Flash when running in a linear direction, and has the potential to outspeed him in short bursts when moving in non linear patterns, and has the strength to pierce the skin of a Kryptonian.
    This is all stuff that sounds reasonable for the most part. But guess what, we have very lousy and inconsistent editors throughout all the media that DC has and we have another glaring problem......the BatGod!

You agreed with being tired of arguing about the topic of the thread, so why are you in a thread with a topic you are tired about?

What an odd argument is that, i am not a moderator or any type of self-proclaimed forum police and don't actively search for such comments, i just saw your comment in this thread and it still makes no sense to me
    Luckily one can be tired of the same thing being complained about across 10 topics and still converse with people about things discussed in a thread. I never derailed the thread so have fun with that.

To say you aren't some forum police while you choose to police my comment is policing a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    What else would be expected from the WW thread at this point lol

Mighty Member

Yeah, let’s not act like there aren’t 20 threads discussing this same exact thing, heck 3 posts in to this thread started with
    As per your last thread on the topic:
    I figured this kind of thing would be condensed into the “power complaints thread” but alas… I mean we can’t even discuss the small things that we enjoyed within the last decade or so without being told that we are “accepting of scraps”. This kind of elitism is what crumbles fandoms. I could start multiple topics on how Wonder Woman’s rouges (not just Cheetah) don’t get the time of day because of this “Wonder Woman must only fight godlike beings to prove herself worthy to the masses”, but I keep it my disappointment of the misuse of rogues gallery in the dedicated thread. Sometimes things may leak out in other threads, but instead of saying “how dare Aquaman put up a fight against Wonder Woman!” I say why didn’t they use Queen Clea (not being completely tone deaf to fans of the Aquaman character who has a similar rouges gallery issue (aside from Manta and Ocean Master, a lot don’t get that much action).