Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

We get it. Cheetah's a weaklink and DC hates Wonder Woman. You don't need to post the same thing over and over.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    We get it. Cheetah's a weaklink and DC hates Wonder Woman. You don't need to post the same thing over and over.
    Well it is the name of the thread isn't it? Why is Cheetah portrayed as a weaklink most of the time(WW is portrayed as a weaklink too nowadays). As for DC hates WW. I said nothing about it, but you gave me an idea for another thread. Why does DC hate WW?

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    So is pricsicilla. And she is a weaklink on top of that. That has no place to be trading blows with an allegedly Goddess.
    Nope Priscilla is awesome. And Barbara sucks

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Well it is the name of the thread isn't it? Why is Cheetah portrayed as a weaklink most of the time(WW is portrayed as a weaklink too nowadays). As for DC hates WW. I said nothing about it, but you gave me an idea for another thread. Why does DC hate WW?
    you only bring it up in every single thread

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    you only bring it up in every single thread
    I bring up Cheetah?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Nope Priscilla is awesome. And Barbara sucks
    Priscilla is just a crazy jealous bitch with low self esteem. Her character has no depth.

Priscilla is just a crazy jealous bitch with low self esteem. Her character has no depth.
    Priscilla actually gets things done. She killed Diana by turning her to clay. She fought and easily defeated Superman.
    Barbara Minnerva has never done anything worthy

And there's no way to make Barbara Minnerva look cool. She's always gonna look like a woman that got turned into a cat in a laboratory. She's should be a Spider-man villain (like Lizard, Rhino, Green Goblin, Vulture), not the villain of the most fascinating character in comics, Wonder Woman

Priscilla actually gets things done. She killed Diana by turning her to clay. She fought and easily defeated Superman.

And there's no way to make Barbara Minnerva look cool. She's always gonna look like a woman that got turned into a cat in a laboratory. She's should be a Spider-man villain (like Lizard, Rhino, Green Goblin, Vulture), not the villain of the most fascinating character in comics, Wonder Woman
    I don't care about that terribly writen WW in KC. She was a pathetic weaklink. What is the big deal of defeating that version of WW?

Minerva has defeated WW and Superman too.

Spider Man and his villains get treated with far more respect than WW. So that wouldn't be a bad thing. WW can't even get a treatment as good as harly quinn. So much for the most fascinating character in comics.

I don't care about that terribly writen WW in KC. She was a pathetic weaklink. What is the big deal of defeating that version of WW?
    It wasn't in Kingdom Come.
    Minerva has defeated WW and Superman too.
    Defeated? Do you mean the New 52 issue where she spread the curse? She didn't defeat him. Matter of fact, she has proved how weak she is many times.
    Spider Man and his villains get treated with far more respect than WW. So that wouldn't be a bad thing. WW can't even get a treatment as good as harly quinn. So much for the most fascinating character in comics.
    Yeah, because Lizard and Green Goblin are far better villains than Barbara Minerva.

A cat that can talk isn't good enough to be Wonder Womwn's arch nemesis

No my dad can beat up your dad.

Your examples of Priscilla "getting things done" all happened in out of continuity stories. By the same logic, I can bring up Barbara defeating a whole team of superheroines in Super Hero Girls or making a necklace out of Brainiac in Injustice 2. Furthermore, Barbara has far more impressive showings in canon than Priscilla: defeating Diana several times, taking on the Justice League all by herself, leading the Secret Society, killing Aphrodite, making a slave out of Poseidon.

It's also funny that you mentioned Spider-Man, because Priscilla is literally Green Goblin: a crazy rich person in a costume. She'd fit really well into Spidey's Rogues Gallery. Or Batman's, since she's also a mix of Catwoman and Two-Face. If you think a god-powered werecat is no good as Diana's arch-foe than how is a woman in a cat suit with a split personality any better?

It wasn't in Kingdom Come.

Defeated? Do you mean the New 52 issue where she spread the curse? She didn't defeat him. Matter of fact, she has proved how weak she is many times.

Yeah, because Lizard and Green Goblin are far better villains than Barbara Minerva.

A cat that can talk isn't good enough to be Wonder Womwn's arch nemesis
    Still happenbed to a WW that was having trouble with poison ivy. Not impressive.

And funny how your other example is brave and the bold cartoon. Minerva has done better in the super hero girls show.

On top of beating Flash, WW more than once, Infecting Superman. Fighting the JL by herself, Killing The Goddess Of Love, enslaving Poseidon, Killing Sebastian, the same one that defeated Superman, among others.

A feline beast empowered by a God, is a far better villain for a character like WW, than a crazy lady in a costume.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    But apparently they're still allowed to. Go fig.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Your examples of Priscilla "getting things done" all happened in out of continuity stories. By the same logic, I can bring up Barbara defeating a whole team of superheroines in Super Hero Girls or making a necklace out of Brainiac in Injustice 2. Furthermore, Barbara has far more impressive showings in canon than Priscilla: defeating Diana several times, taking on the Justice League all by herself, leading the Secret Society, killing Aphrodite, making a slave out of Poseidon.

It's also funny that you mentioned Spider-Man, because Priscilla is literally Green Goblin: a crazy rich person in a costume. She'd fit really well into Spidey's Rogues Gallery. Or Batman's, since she's also a mix of Catwoman and Two-Face. If you think a god-powered werecat is no good as Diana's arch-foe than how is a woman in a cat suit with a split personality any better?
    My fave pic of Priscilla is from Superfriends. Sure it's a time travel ep where things get un-done. But...
    Cheetah_Wonder_Woman_29.jpg
    I love that visual... really sets the feeling that WW is gone.

This version of Priscilla vs Barbara? oohh... that would be a fun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    No my dad can beat up your dad.
    This should have been the cat fight in that catwoman movie.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor