Thread: Bodies #2

Default Bodies #2

Anyone reading Vertigo's new mini-series Bodies? I'm quite a history geek so I'm loving the time travel and how both the artists and writers capture the time periods so well, especially Victorian England. The story is advancing nicely in my opinion, although some parts, especially the futuristic London arc is quite weak. Going to stick with this mini-series until the end, anyone else?

All-New Member

I am definitely enjoying this mini-series. I am a big fan of the story

Absolutely fantastic series. I like the future timeline because there's that mystery there, right, about what the wave is and why there is a need to make the public forget everything. My weakest timeline right now is the WWII one, just because there isn't a whole lot going on with it yet compared to the other three timelines. Really digging Sahara as a main character. Really wondering where they're going to go with the revelation at the end that the body is over 3,000 years old.

I do have this weird theory that there will be six timelines all together, because there are six letters in the word BODIES and each letter has a different feel going on with it. But I may be thinking too much about it right now.