Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotham Knights

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    How can the leaders at CW see high quality shows like Daredevil, Stargirl, Falcon and Winter Soldier etc...

And then turn around and think something goofy like this is fine?? Are they even aware of stuff outside of CW?
    Guys let's try to remember the shows not out yet no one has seen a single episode it might be good but probably not it's just unfair to judge something so soon. also I don't think any of the show's you mentioned are that high quality at least story Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    I am still kind of amazed they're moving forward with this, because of how little positive buzz there has been or the lack of a great hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am still kind of amazed they're moving forward with this, because of how little positive buzz there has been or the lack of a great hook.
    With Blandy McGeneric as the lead, rather than the numerous, NUMEROUS, established members of the Bat Family, what could possibly be the criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    What on Earth are they thinking? This sounds terrible.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Let's scratch the Batgirl movie and move on with a quality show like this. Yikes

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well its basically a co-synergy product happening. WBD has a video game called Gotham Knights coming out ....that has no same look as the TV series (yeah wild to have the same name , yet drastically different products in a way) . Reaction to both has had people not into it. So we could see both the video game and TV series die.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well its basically a co-synergy product happening. WBD has a video game called Gotham Knights coming out ....that has no same look as the TV series (yeah wild to have the same name , yet drastically different products in a way) . Reaction to both has had people not into it. So we could see both the video game and TV series die.
    The video game has more promise than this show. I'm confident we will get a decent product from it.

Just to note, he's only going to become Two-Face if they get a season 2.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The 1st Gotham Knights product is dead on arrival. The game is getting ravaged online for its writing , game play and more.

So we're gonna see a rare deal where the company has 2 products called Gotham Knights bomb.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The 1st Gotham Knights product is dead on arrival. The game is getting ravaged online for its writing , game play and more.

So we're gonna see a rare deal where the company has 2 products called Gotham Knights bomb.
    I've seen some praise for the writing at least, but it'll ultimately come down to sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen some praise for the writing at least, but it'll ultimately come down to sales.
    Yeah, I was a sad panda when I found out Xbox One doesn't get it.

Amazing Member

I agree with chop top you can't judge a series when you haven't even seen it.It could be interesting but i still think it will probably go down pretty early although knowing nextstar they'll probably renew it anyway as a part of their big change to the network. But i still have to see it first before passing judgement on it i mean misha collins couldn't have joined a series that was too bad could he.

Mighty Member

Gotham Knights Gets a Series Premiere Date, Paired with Superman & Lois

Gotham Knights would air on Tuesday nights at 9pm beginning March 14, 2023 right after Superman & Lois' 8 pm slot.

Oh right, THIS exists. Totally forgot about it, tbh.