Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

It is an adult Miles from somewhere else along the timeline, right? That was my takeway. Especially when he says "after what Ock did to poor ole Peter".

Also, is there not a purely Savage Avengers thread? There used to be for the first volume.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    It is an adult Miles from somewhere else along the timeline, right? That was my takeway. Especially when he says "after what Ock did to poor ole Peter".

Also, is there not a purely Savage Avengers thread? There used to be for the first volume.
    I not sure, I made this one for Cloak and Dagger, I didn't look for just a Savage one.

And yeah, alternative timeline. Maybe the 2099 timeline?
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

https://twitter.com/0megaComics/stat...44495489572865

Horley Variant
    Savage #Avengers 6

Is this series coming to Marvel Unlimited? I thought it was delayed 3 months but here we are 5 issues in but nothing on MU. Is there a license issue?

Mighty Member

I don't like how Cloak is treated in this book.

Mighty Member

And since when did Dagger become a universal recipient of random tongues forced down her throat .... And she just allows it, what?!?

Are they still together romantically?

All-New Member

I'm assuming not since she seems to be kissing someone she just randomly met. Cloak really needs to tell Dagger off and go find someone who will actually treat him with respect. It's quite annoying watching him be a simp to Tandy when it's obvious how little she values their relationship. I really have no idea where the writers are going with this subplot. I swear everytime new writers take over, they just regress whatever the previous writers were trying to accomplish for no particular reason.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by EDogVsu View Post
    I'm assuming not since she seems to be kissing someone she just randomly met. Cloak really needs to tell Dagger off and go find someone who will actually treat him with respect. It's quite annoying watching him be a simp to Tandy when it's obvious how little she values their relationship. I really have no idea where the writers are going with this subplot. I swear everytime new writers take over, they just regress whatever the previous writers were trying to accomplish for no particular reason.
    100% agree! It's the same old BS of Ty simping for Tandy and she treating him like shit. I swear it's like that's the only way writers know how to portray Cloak, some brooding insucure simp who is obsessively possessive and always jealous. Why can't they just separate them, Ty deserves better.

Old Man and Old Woman Cloak and Dagger piece by Fredrico Mele

https://twitter.com/ShaneMBailey/sta...14506683883520

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by EDogVsu View Post
    Perfectly said.... co-signed!!!