Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I would love to see a Disney+ series based on them and this would be an excellent way to introduce them.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Nice, they definitely used the tv show as a reference.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I would love to see a Disney+ series based on them and this would be an excellent way to introduce them.
    Not a bad idea.

I would reintroduce them to the MCU in the next Spider-Man movie, using the same actors Olivia Holt and Aubrey Joseph are the same age as Tom Holland.

I'll also keep Tandy and Tyrone's comic origins, but instead with them being kidnapped and used as guinea pigs by Roxxon. Cloak and Dagger's first encounter with Spider-Man would be trying to stop them from killing scientists working for Roxxon.

LUKE CAGE: GANG WAR #2 (OF 4)

Written by RODNEY BARNES

Art by RAMÓN F. BACHS

Cover by CAANAN WHITE

TAKING IT TO THE STREETS!

This city needs a hero more than it needs a mayor! In the midst of a turbulent GANG WAR, Luke Cage goes undercover and takes his battle to the streets to track down a new generation of SPIDER-SLAYERS. But he won’t be alone: CLOAK & DAGGER, JESSICA JONES and DANNY RAND guest-star!

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-luke-cage...eal-exclusive/

Written by RODNEY BARNES

Art by RAMÓN F. BACHS

Cover by CAANAN WHITE

This city needs a hero more than it needs a mayor! In the midst of a turbulent GANG WAR, Luke Cage goes undercover and takes his battle to the streets to track down a new generation of SPIDER-SLAYERS. But he won’t be alone: CLOAK & DAGGER, JESSICA JONES and DANNY RAND guest-star!

That's cool that they'll be appearing here. Danny looks kind of weird though.

Written by RODNEY BARNES

Art by RAMÓN F. BACHS

Cover by CAANAN WHITE

Here's hoping they actually carry over the fact Ty and Tandy finally made their relationship official at the end iof Savage Avengers, rather than going straight back to the well of pining after each other. I must admit I was a bit peeved at the outset of Savage Avengers when it seemed like they took a step back, but they won me over with them getting back together at the end. Especially that page that's just the two of them wrecking Deathloks as they kiss.

You know, given Luke's mayor, it'd be funny if this series ends with him officiating their wedding or something. I mean they've let Luke change and develop, why not Ty and Tandy?

I'll also accept them being officially recognised as Avengers. I mean, even if you discount Savage Avengers, there'd be no Secret Avengers back in Civil War without Cloak. Bringing it back to Cage, they'd actually be a great fit for Ewing's take on the Mighty Avengers that he ran.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    Here's hoping they actually carry over the fact Ty and Tandy finally made their relationship official at the end iof Savage Avengers, rather than going straight back to the well of pining after each other. I must admit I was a bit peeved at the outset of Savage Avengers when it seemed like they took a step back, but they won me over with them getting back together at the end. Especially that page that's just the two of them wrecking Deathloks as they kiss.

You know, given Luke's mayor, it'd be funny if this series ends with him officiating their wedding or something. I mean they've let Luke change and develop, why not Ty and Tandy?

I'll also accept them being officially recognised as Avengers. I mean, even if you discount Savage Avengers, there'd be no Secret Avengers back in Civil War without Cloak. Bringing it back to Cage, they'd actually be a great fit for Ewing's take on the Mighty Avengers that he ran.
    Two separate series where they finally get together. Just keep it official this time .

I’m noticing Tandy has a new costume on this cover. While it’s less fanservice-y than the original, the fact it’s apparently vacuum sealed on is a point against it. Although that might be an issue with this cover artist rather than the costume design itself. I guess we’ll have to see how it looks on the page.

Honestly they got it perfect with Ultimate Dagger, why do they feel the need to reinvent the wheel? Just use that as the baseline.

I’m noticing Tandy has a new costume on this cover. While it’s less fanservice-y than the original, the fact it’s apparently vacuum sealed on is a point against it. Although that might be an issue with this cover artist rather than the costume design itself. I guess we’ll have to see how it looks on the page.

Honestly they got it perfect with Ultimate Dagger, why do they feel the need to reinvent the wheel? Just use that as the baseline.
    It looks like she still has a plunging neckline from what I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like she still has a plunging neckline from what I can tell.
    I mean, aside from the fact the artist clearly drew the body first and then the costume, it's not 'Kate Beaton drew a whole series of (slightly-NSFW) webcomics mocking the impracticality of it'. The neckline's not plunging past her navel, at least.

I mean, aside from the fact the artist clearly drew the body first and then the costume, it's not 'Kate Beaton drew a whole series of (slightly-NSFW) webcomics mocking the impracticality of it'. The neckline's not plunging past her navel, at least.
    True, though I feel like it just makes it more of a generic white bodysuit which are pretty common lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    True, though I feel like it just makes it more of a generic white bodysuit which are pretty common lately.
    That’s why I find myself wondering why they don’t take cues from the Ultimate version, since it manages to have the dagger motif while still being practical to wear. It seems to be what they’re doing for most modern adaptations now.

Apologies for the double post, but Cloak & Dagger showed up in the latest issue of Spider-Man Unlimited today, and i thought they were actually handled pretty well for a brief appearance.

I did like how they were willing to help Spidey, and especially how the first thing Tandy asks when Cloak's temporarily depowered is what he wants to do for the day. You get a great sense of their rapport.

Apologies for the double post, but Cloak & Dagger showed up in the latest issue of Spider-Man Unlimited today, and i thought they were actually handled pretty well for a brief appearance.

I did like how they were willing to help Spidey, and especially how the first thing Tandy asks when Cloak's temporarily depowered is what he wants to do for the day. You get a great sense of their rapport.
    That's good to hear .

Uncanny spiderman 3 cameo Dagger

Mutant or no Mutant

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/jean...ary-xspoilers/

Uncanny spiderman 3 cameo Dagger

Mutant or no Mutant

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/jean...ary-xspoilers/
    Knowing what I know about New York subways, a bright all-white costume probbaly would be a bad choice.

Nice seeing Tandy though. On a scooter.