Some X-PolliNation for posterity's sake:

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
Back in the day [circa the turn of this century], given Dazz's [meta] longevity even then, my BIG idea for her was always this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maverick_(company)
Maverick was an American entertainment company founded in 1992 by Madonna, Frederick DeMann, and Veronica "Ronnie" Dashev, and formerly owned and operated by Warner Music Group. It included a record label (Maverick Records), a film production company (Maverick Films), book publishing, music publishing, a Latin record division (Maverick Música), and a television production company. The first releases for the company were Madonna's 1992 coffee table publication Sex and her studio album Erotica, which were released simultaneously to great controversy as well as success. By the early 1990s, the existence of Maverick Records was "anomaly" as she became in one of the first female artists to have a real label, and one of the few women to run her own entertainment company according to J. Randy Taraborrelli. ...
I also saw symmetrical parallels in her unique, almost chameleon-like ability to span genres & reinvent herself, for the times.

This could still work today, and maybe even more successfully so, then it might've then:

I see even folk/country being in her realm. There's nothing she can't do, w/boffo STYLE!
Also wanted to add that when it comes to financial funding, she could hit up Auntie Ems and/or Daddy Warren-bucks, since she's gotta in with both. Know her Blaire fam comes from $, but not sure how receptive gramma Bella [who I think is still around?] would be to the idea.