Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    BANNED

HEY, now... check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

what I like about Dazzler's x-terminators is that's a nice alternative to Deadpool. finally!

'Tis the season for family.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

I wonder if Alison will ever find out about Shatterstar.

Seeing her on the cover of a SoS makes me really happy. Not sure if she will actually show up in it, but she looks great on that cover!

After X-Terminators where would you like her to show up? I am hoping for X-Men Red, but a place on the main X team could be fun. If she goes up for vote, she'll win.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post

Seeing her on the cover of a SoS makes me really happy. Not sure if she will actually show up in it, but she looks great on that cover!

After X-Terminators where would you like her to show up? I am hoping for X-Men Red, but a place on the main X team could be fun. If she goes up for vote, she'll win.
    I'd love to see Alison continue with this boutique team of X-Men. I think it's cool that she's living in an apartment off the island, and it'd be fun to have her leading a smaller team taking on smaller foes. It could be a good place to explore life as a mutant off of Krakoa with everyday interactions with humans and such. The others aren't currently tied to any books so it would work and they could add one or two members perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post

I’d like to see an ongoing X-Terminators series written by Al Ewing with Joshua Cassara and Chris Bachalo on art duties that combines Cable’s new X-Terminators from Cable: Reloaded, Ali’s X-Terminators and Cable’s current team of clandestine X-men Red characters. Something like…

- Cable
    - Dazzler
    - Thunderbird
    - Wolverine (Laura)
    - Manifold
    - Khora
    - Boomer

With Jubilee and Wiz Kid as supporting cast. Make them the S.W.O.R.D. strike team with Cable as the Commander of S.W.O.R.D. after Abigail Brand’s fall from grace. Boom.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    what I like about Dazzler's x-terminators is that's a nice alternative to Deadpool. finally!
    That's an interesting idea, maybe Marvel could--and should--use it as part of their marketing strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

It 'tis, and you beat me to it. I saw this on Twitter and liked it also, it's cute.

I'd like to know more about what the lay of the land will be going into the spring and after that, before settling on any project in particular, as the place to go for Ali.

Astonishing Member

Look all I know is if and when Ali finally does find out about Shatterstar, we get a Lights, Camera, Action!* family road trip to bond, insisted upon by Alison and agreed to with reservations by Shatterstar, who still feels guilty about taking his mother's memories despite the necessity because of imminent danger of Timeline Going Kablooey if he didn't, while Longshot's just like "I'm just excited to be here!" and Rictor's like oh dios mio, this is the worst idea we've ever had and we've had so many terrible ones I can't even settle on a top ten list. Alison points out that he already had his suitcase in the car before anyone officially even said he was invited and he's just like don't test me, Dazzler, I am not above hating my future mother-in-law, its tradition.

*Alison is Lights, Longshot is Camera and Shatterstar is Action. This family was made for traditional Hollywood hijinks like the family road trip comedy-drama.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Look all I know is if and when Ali finally does find out about Shatterstar, we get a Lights, Camera, Action!* family road trip to bond, insisted upon by Alison and agreed to with reservations by Shatterstar, who still feels guilty about taking his mother's memories despite the necessity because of imminent danger of Timeline Going Kablooey if he didn't, while Longshot's just like "I'm just excited to be here!" and Rictor's like oh dios mio, this is the worst idea we've ever had and we've had so many terrible ones I can't even settle on a top ten list. Alison points out that he already had his suitcase in the car before anyone officially even said he was invited and he's just like don't test me, Dazzler, I am not above hating my future mother-in-law, its tradition.

*Alison is Lights, Longshot is Camera and Shatterstar is Action. This family was made for traditional Hollywood hijinks like the family road trip comedy-drama.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post

I need this right now.

You had me at Lights, Camera, Action.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

This would be a cool Christmas present from Marvel if went ahead and told this story.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I'd like to campaign for Dazzler's return to speaking Jive!

Dazzler looks like this sometimes
    IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Get It Greg Land!

IMG_0558.jpg

DAzzzzzllllerrrrrrr