Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I asked in the Polaris thread and wondered if anyone on here knew. Has Dazzler ever interacted with her on panel?
    Australian Outback days X-Man Dazzler fought Polaris when possessed by Malice.

Another interaction I remember was when X-Factor had a one shot special during the Utopian era where Longshot and Dazzler rekindled her romance, Polaris was on XFa with Longshot at time, so I'm not even sure how much they interacted.

Outside of that, nothing very memorable or any stints on same team I can recall. Utopia era there were both around toward the end when Polaris joined X-Men Legacy cast, but I don't think they worked together.

Mostly two ships in the night when it comes to their time as X-Men.

Has she ever interacted with Cable? Just curious as she seems to have a thing for guys with a glowy eye… and also silver hair now, considering the Dr. Nemesis fling.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bgred37 View Post
    Australian Outback days X-Man Dazzler fought Polaris when possessed by Malice.

Another interaction I remember was when X-Factor had a one shot special during the Utopian era where Longshot and Dazzler rekindled her romance, Polaris was on XFa with Longshot at time, so I'm not even sure how much they interacted.

Outside of that, nothing very memorable or any stints on same team I can recall. Utopia era there were both around toward the end when Polaris joined X-Men Legacy cast, but I don't think they worked together.

Mostly two ships in the night when it comes to their time as X-Men.
    THANK YOU for that reminder. Ali was on the squad that went to rescue Lorna from Zaladane. They would have shared panel time and possibly had dialogue, I'll have to read them when I am back home to double check. I can't believe that one slipped my mind.

I know Ali held Cable as a baby right after Inferno but other than possible passing each other on Utopia I don't think they've interacted much, but I fully support your idea of a Cable/Dazzler ship, Jackraow21! One of the supporting reasons I want Al Ewing to write her in RED. Or Al Ewing write her period. LOL.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    I know Ali held Cable as a baby right after Inferno but other than possible passing each other on Utopia I don't think they've interacted much, but I fully support your idea of a Cable/Dazzler ship, Jackraow21! One of the supporting reasons I want Al Ewing to write her in RED. Or Al Ewing write her period. LOL.
    Nice! Thanks. Glad to meet another “Cazzler” shipper. Or maybe it’s “Dable.” Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

ok as far as shipping goes- Dazzler and Ghost Rider is the book I wanna read. OTP potential.

and I mean O.G ghost Rider Johnny Blaze. they both are kinda world weary Entertainment Industry survivors, both are kinda freak shows with hearts of gold. Johnny is about as dramatic as Ali. both loves motorcycles. Johnny could make her some dope Hellfire Roller skates. They're both Cult Classic Heroes and its a male character Dazz wouldn't have to save just because he's pathetic. he's just pathetic, that's all. it's Emo and cute on a guy with a skull engulfed in flames for a head.

it would get her out into the larger MU more if she str8 up started kind of dating her way through the Marvel U. I like the idea of her career getting more shine and squared away so that the Romance aspect of her genre can take on a new height. Honestly starting with Johnny and Ali (sounds cute too) getting together in some way...
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 08-31-2022 at 03:42 PM.

Im a Dazzler with either Havok or Warren person

Also subtle reminder that the path not taken for Dazz was to be a LAWYER like her father wished for her.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post

Also, here's somethin' that says A LOT, about who Ali is to me...

and what she stands for.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

who else here really does not like New Excalibur but realizes that Ali has the best characterization and development as an X-person and is the low key star of New Excalibur and that Claremont may not hate her after all?

Im a Dazzler with either Havok or Warren person
    omg whyyyyy? they're so horrible with Ali.

BANNED

I asked in the Polaris thread and wondered if anyone on here knew. Has Dazzler ever interacted with her on panel?
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    Not in any real significant way, that I can recall, but I do have something funny in mind from fairly recent history... that revolves around their respective eXes. But I'll put it over in Dazz's thread & then repost it here, afterward. ...
    Way I SEE IT, between X-Men Blue #15 & Astonishing #17...

Lorna & Ali seemed INTO the POLY thing BEFORE... it was a thing on KRAKOA!!!!
    Last edited by PolarIceFire; 09-02-2022 at 06:22 AM.

really hope for the return of her cannonball special....
    RCO016_1469540613.jpg

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

How did y'all feel about X-Terminators?

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    really hope for the return of her cannonball special....
    RCO016_1469540613.jpg
    Yeah! This is a long-forgotten talent! Ali even bowled over an Asgardian goddess!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    How did y'all feel about X-Terminators?
    Honestly, it was pretty reductive… a bunch of outdated banter, censored curse words forcing edginess, and art that was for the male gaze. It definitely didn’t pass the Bechdel Test.