Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Absolutely.

Then there's this one time where the X-Men are fighting Dracula, and Scott uses his optic blast to melt a block of metal.

Sometimes the writers just embarrass themselves.
    I remember one issue where Corsair was actually trying to bond with his son on a camping trip. He asked Cyclops to start the fire with his eye beams and Scott got all offended by it. "You don't even know how your own sons powers work, do you?"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Yes. A Thanos "clone." Just like the "clone" that Squirrel Girl defeated. Clones that, according to Thanos, are so perfect that not even the Watcher can tell the difference. Nor did the Watcher see him make them. Or notice there were multiple Thanoss at any point.
    He must have been napping at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Yeah, the Thanos clone has to be Ka-Zar’s stupidest victory.

It’s worse than Daredevil vs Ultron from Acts of Vengeance.
    In all fairness, DD had help from Karnak. Think of "pressure points" as the CBPH equivalent of Magneto's "magnets" power.

BANNED

Or Kravens mysterious potions?

...this just keeps getting better and better. Ka-Zar is quickly becoming 'King of Forcing Others to Job'.
    I wasn't sure if I was remembering correctly about Ka-Zar punching Klaw, so I did some checking. Actually, Ka-Zar beat Klaw twice, both times with a punch. And each time, he followed up by breaking Klaw's sonic device... with his bare hands.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Well, Ka-Zar has a win against an opponent who was beating Iron-Man, if I recall. I think he did it by wrapping some vines around his hands to protect them when he started punching and by yelling his own name over and over. "I am Ka-Zar, Ka-Zar, KA-ZAR!
    Yup that was in West Coast Avengers.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

And now Ka-Zar has defeated this thread. Kraven and Deathstroke are just standing there like slack-jawed yokels.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    And now Ka-Zar has defeated this thread. Kraven and Deathstroke are just standing there like slack-jawed yokels.
    The winner! *holds up Ka-Zar's arm*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The winner! *holds up Ka-Zar's arm*
    Will you even be able to find his arm, blinded as you are by those flowing locks?
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Will you even be able to find his arm, blinded as you are by those flowing locks?
    I'm pretty used to operating in near-blindness, and have decent 'listening' skills. ^_^

Granted, I will no doubt be set-upon by the furiously jealous Kraven and Deathstroke, but that's why I keep the IDGG around.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Easily. Just follow the sound of Ka-Zar yelling his own name. Sigh. I do NOT want to know anything whatsoever about this guy's love life.
    Power with Girl is better.

Ka-Zar has seemingly become On-Panel Squirrel Girl.

Actually… his stupid victories are always on-panel, hers are always conveniently off-panel.

Maybe they’re the same person in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Ka-Zar has seemingly become On-Panel Squirrel Girl.

Actually… his stupid victories are always on-panel, hers are always conveniently off-panel.

Maybe they’re the same person in disguise.
    When Doreen puts on that flowing blond wig...

Wait. Maybe she's ALSO Miley Cyrus AND Hannah Montana.

I'm pretty used to operating in near-blindness, and have decent 'listening' skills. ^_^

Granted, I will no doubt be set-upon by the furiously jealous Kraven and Deathstroke, but that's why I keep the IDGG around.
    Thank goodness you keep that around.