Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I'm kinda wondering if she actually got a felony conviction. Yes, this is fully for comic book reasons though.
    According to her wiki, Lincoln was incarcerated at the Raft, which is a Supermax security prison. I don't imagine her winding up there without due process and conviction. Further, her true identity is known to S.H.I.E.L.D. and at least one member of the superhero community. I don't see how the bar isn't made aware of her criminal activities and disciplines her accordingly. But...comics.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    She's no hero, but Janice Lincoln (the Beetle) is an attorney.
    I remember her now she was dating Randy Robertson in Amazing Spider-Man.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Hard to say, she has been arrested a few times. Ex-cons can still become attorneys in most states, and disbarment isn't always permanent. Matt Murdock has been tossed into prison a couple of times and he eventually returns to the status quo. Supervilllains also seem to serve very little time behind bars, regardless of conviction. (Even less time is you consider the sliding time scale.) It's a universe where in Dan Slott's She-Hulk, comic books could be cited in cases as legal precedent, none of it really makes sense. Their legal world just operates differently. (With the existence of mutants, intelligent robots, etc. It probably would have to.)

I do like the idea of there being an "evil counterpart" to the Matt Murdocks and Jennifer Walters of the Marvel Universe, working for the Maggia, etc. to get these costumed villains back out onto the streets.
    Also, speaking of Mutants... there's at least two Mutant lawyers who have at least dabbled with super-villainy: Harold Leland and Sharon Ginsberg. I don't know that either actually got disbarred for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    According to her wiki, Lincoln was incarcerated at the Raft, which is a Supermax security prison. I don't imagine her winding up there without due process and conviction. Further, her true identity is known to S.H.I.E.L.D. and at least one member of the superhero community. I don't see how the bar isn't made aware of her criminal activities and disciplines her accordingly. But...comics.
    Depends... the Raft has... ethical... hurdles... it failed to overcome... WAS it what the Bar association considers due process?

Incredible Member

1. Tempo
    2. Frenzy
    3. Cecilia Reyes
    4. Oya
    5. Sunspot
    6. Prodigy
    7. Bedlam
    8. Gentle
    9. Synch
    10. Bling!
    11. Maggot
    12. Tag
    13. Threnody
    14. Triage
    15. Isca
    16. Cipher
    17. Locus
    18. Shatter
    19. Pathway
    20. Radian
    21. Tattoo
    22. Lightbright
    23. Lucid
    24. Kidogo
    25. Shola Inkose
    26. Rem-Ram
    27. Darkveil
    28. Quiet Bill

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    1. Tempo
    2. Frenzy
    3. Cecilia Reyes
    4. Oya
    5. Sunspot
    6. Prodigy
    7. Bedlam
    8. Gentle
    9. Synch
    10. Bling!
    11. Maggot
    12. Tag
    13. Threnody
    14. Triage
    15. Isca
    16. Cipher
    17. Locus
    18. Shatter
    19. Pathway
    20. Radian
    21. Tattoo
    22. Lightbright
    23. Lucid
    24. Kidogo
    25. Shola Inkose
    26. Rem-Ram
    27. Darkveil
    28. Quiet Bill
    Bonus points for all-mutants and not using the biggest of the big names, Storm (or Bishop or Monet)!

Extraordinary Member

This was posted in the john stewart thread.
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...on-2022/page29