Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Now it appears the Bears are going to trade Khalil Mack to the Chargers....

*grabs tequila and whiskey*
    Oh wow. Thats got to make Charger fans extremely pleased. And just for a 2022 second-round draft pick and a sixth-rounder in 2023. Practically a steal. The scales have just turned in the Charger's favor.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Im not supposed to develop a drinking problem till the season starts....not before Free Agency even begins....

WHY????
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Now it appears the Bears are going to trade Khalil Mack to the Chargers....

*grabs tequila and whiskey*
    That will make the Chargers’ defense mor formidable. AFC West is going to be beastly this coming season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Soooo whose getting traded today?

Knowing my luck the Cowboys will trade Amari Cooper to the Chiefs by end of business day.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Soooo whose getting traded today?

Knowing my luck the Cowboys will trade Amari Cooper to the Chiefs by end of business day.
    Doubt that happens. KC wants speed at WR and they don't have much cap space. They are gonna likely have to use the draft and add to the team that way. It sucks but KC may have to spend 2022 going with younger inexperienced players to get to 2023 which they will have more cap space to work with.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

On the Secondary Anniversary of Sobriety, Madd Maxx Crosby gets a 4 year $98.98 million extension.

Fun Fact: he wears #98

Also Deshaun Watson will not be criminally charged

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Seahawks could....could send one of their extra 1st rd picks to Houston for Watson. But the big question mark is...will the league suspend him in 2022 ? If not...it makes sense for Seattle to try for a younger , cheaper MVP caliber QB in Watson.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Yes, that is a very interesting development. Watson committed no crimes, he is not even being indicted. No tricks, no courtroom technicalities, all on the up and up. Witness testimony and everything.

What possible reason would the NFL have for doing anything at this point? He's going to play somewhere next year.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Yes, that is a very interesting development. Watson committed no crimes, he is not even being indicted. No tricks, no courtroom technicalities, all on the up and up. Witness testimony and everything.

What possible reason would the NFL have for doing anything at this point? He's going to play somewhere next year.
    If im an NFC South team...i would be making a run for Watson. only established QB in the divison is a downswing Matty Ice.

Also Deshaun Watson will not be criminally charged
    Absolutely amazing. The state of Texas won't charge him criminally, but they'll try to make criminals out of the parents of trans kids?
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Seahawks could....could send one of their extra 1st rd picks to Houston for Watson. But the big question mark is...will the league suspend him in 2022 ? If not...it makes sense for Seattle to try for a younger , cheaper MVP caliber QB in Watson.
    There’s still the matter of civil lawsuits along with the specter of that suspension. Watson’s legal troubles aren’t over just yet.

Reports are its the Carolina Panthers who are going to step up and make an "aggressive offer" for Watson.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Reports are its the Carolina Panthers who are going to step up and make an "aggressive offer" for Watson.

-M
    I’ve heard the price for Watson would be multiple first round picks and players thrown in for good measure, not unlike what Denver gave up for Russell Wilson. That might be too steep for the Panthers, not to mention most teams.

AND Dallas is trading Cooper to the Browns XD

Ultimate Member

And isn't it only for like a 5th round pick...surprising...