Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to NFL.com the Browns told Mayfield's agents before this the team would only look at A list QBs if they became available. That was the only thing they would pursue if a QB came up like Watson.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My Eagles released veteran DT Fletcher Cox today.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Rams goings on:

-Andrew Whitworth retires
    -Von Miller heads out to some little team in upstate New York
    -The Rams release punter Johnny Hekker
    -Linebacker Travin Howard and kicker Matt Gay are both given original-round tenders (Rams get first right of refusal on trades).
    -They are awarded four compensatory draft picks, and one special compensatory pick, bringing their total picks this year to 8
    -The Rams have agreed to terms with wide receiver Allen Robinson on a 3-year contract.

Here is where Los Angeles' current draft allotment falls:

Round 3: No. 104 overall (special compensatory)
    Round 4: No. 142 overall (compensatory)
    Round 5: No. 175 overall
    Round 6: No. 211 overall (compensatory)
    Round 6: No. 212 overall (compensatory)
    Round 6: No. 218 overall (compensatory)
    Round 7: No. 238 overall
    Round 7: No. 253 overall

As to OBJ, McVay is on record as saying they want him back.
    Last edited by Scott Taylor; 03-17-2022 at 04:17 PM.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

As a Cincy fan I couldnt be happier that Whitworth got his ring at long last. I am glad he went out a champ. That is the only good thing I can take away from The Bengals lose in the SB. The man did so much for Cincinnati and for so many people. He even would talk to people when they came up to him in public. he only hasd one rule on that. If I am with my kids or family please dont come be a fan boy. I could not have more respect for anyone in the NFL then I do Andrew Whitworth. Top Hat!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that WR Davante Adams was traded to Vegas. That’s sure to make Aaron the Pissy Packer an unhappy camper, and that makes me happy.

We traded for adams!

*ode to joy*
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

The AFC West is officially going to be a blood bath

And I can't wait
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that WR Davante Adams was traded to Vegas. That’s sure to make Aaron the Pissy Packer an unhappy camper, and that makes me happy.
    Well maybe if he wanted Adams to stay he should have backed up his talk about how Adams needs to be paid because he is such a great player. Then of course after Saying that Rodgers goes out and gets that huge contract. So he can be pissy. let his dumb ass look in the mirror.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    The AFC West is officially going to be a blood bath

And I can't wait
    My team is in the AFC North but god help me I am way more excited for those AFC West Match ups!

For those who know more about Football then I do.

What team do you think Wilson will match up great against, and which on do you think he will struggle with?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    According to report Rodgers knew Adams would never play in Green Bay again. He knew before he signed the deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Almost $30 million a year! No way the Packers could match that. Don't know if any WR is worth it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Almost $30 million a year! No way the Packers could match that. Don't know if any WR is worth it.
    Its pushing the market. Tyreek Hill is working on an extension. His deal will be over $100+ million for 4-5 seasons.

This offseason has just absolutely demolished the WR market

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    For those who know more about Football then I do.

What team do you think Wilson will match up great against, and which on do you think he will struggle with?
    I would imagine that for AFC West teams used to Patrick Mahomes with his scrambling will look at Wilson who’s older and perhaps a little slower and find ways to contain him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    This offseason has just absolutely demolished the WR market
    I agree. Most of the receivers who landed fat and, in the case of Adams, obscene contracts, hardly deserved them. I believe Allen Robinson is still on the market, heaven only knows what he’ll ask for.