Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Speaking of disgruntled , the whole Kyler Murray/Arizona relationship is just weird to see play out. Days after Murray dropped the Cardinals from instagram and pictures , the Cardinals comically dropped all his pictures except 2. The one of him at Pro Bowl and one of him drafted as a comical nod there.

But reports are the Cardinals have wanted Murray to step up maturity wise and become a leader now in locker room. That the coaches told him they want him to assume a more leadership position in 2022 and mature. If this is what ticked Murray off its insane comedy.
    That situation with Murray has the potential of turning into a train wreck quick, fast and in a hurry. On top of that, it could seal the doom of Kliff Kingsbury if the Cardinals stumble out of the gate and fail to make the playoffs next season.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I mean, the Cardinals are pretty much scapegoating Murray it seems, with backhanded information leaks and reports about him that may or may not be true. Maybe its just coincidence that after Kingsbury made such horrible play calls and the organization was yet again one and done in the playoffs that we are only just now hearing loosely veiled reports of Murray's "immaturity" and lack of "leadership." In reality it shows leadership and maturity on Murray's part that he hasn't been even more pissed off ... yet.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That situation with Murray has the potential of turning into a train wreck quick, fast and in a hurry. On top of that, it could seal the doom of Kliff Kingsbury if the Cardinals stumble out of the gate and fail to make the playoffs next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I mean, the Cardinals are pretty much scapegoating Murray it seems, with backhanded information leaks and reports about him that may or may not be true. Maybe its just coincidence that after Kingsbury made such horrible play calls and the organization was yet again one and done in the playoffs that we are only just now hearing loosely veiled reports of Murray's "immaturity" and lack of "leadership." In reality it shows leadership and maturity on Murray's part that he hasn't been even more pissed off ... yet.
    Arizona has put out a public statement that they stand by Kyler as the team's future. Kyler, today, put out a Twitter post that amounts to, "All this drama isn't what I'm about."

So the question is, who's the dips*** stirring said s***? If it's Kyler and not the team, is it a disgruntled player internally? Murray's agent trying to negotiate and going rogue on his client? Was it still Kyler who had no idea that the online shenanigans as a negotiating tactic might backfire?
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Which team do you think is going to be the most desperate for a QB this off season?

TB & NO seem like the most likely to trade for one.

Pitt seems most likely to draft one.

Who else we got?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Which team do you think is going to be the most desperate for a QB this off season?

Who else we got?
    The Broncos are gonna be pretty thirsty to try and get Aaron Rodgers.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

Who else we got?
    My guess would be Tampa. NFC South is in a weakened state, and the Bucs are still in a position to control the division if they get a top passer. Would Aaron Rodgers move south like Tom Brady had done? Perhaps. As for Pittsburgh, some experts are saying this year's crop of college quarterbacks isn't all that great, so drafting one might not be a good strategy.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 02-15-2022 at 02:04 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Arizona has put out a public statement that they stand by Kyler as the team's future. Kyler, today, put out a Twitter post that amounts to, "All this drama isn't what I'm about."

So the question is, who's the dips*** stirring said s***? If it's Kyler and not the team, is it a disgruntled player internally? Murray's agent trying to negotiate and going rogue on his client? Was it still Kyler who had no idea that the online shenanigans as a negotiating tactic might backfire?

It touched off with Murray removing the Cardinals from his instagram and twitter it seems. Only posting 2 images. Someone brought up that Murray last spring wanted the Cardinals to draft Lamb. But as someone pointed out the Cardinals are LOADED at WR. Why would you do this ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It touched off with Murray removing the Cardinals from his instagram and twitter it seems. Only posting 2 images. Someone brought up that Murray last spring wanted the Cardinals to draft Lamb. But as someone pointed out the Cardinals are LOADED at WR. Why would you do this ?
    Its funny because Murray put out the "This Drama is not what I am about." Line.

Yet he went and removed the Cardinals from his instagram and Twitter. He has been around long enough to know what that kind of thing is going to cause, he knows what the talking heads and fans are going to say.

So he does something that starts the Drama and then says wonder is not what I am about and where is all this drama coming from? Give me a break. Stop playing innocent and that you have no idea where all this talk is coming from Murry.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

My guess would be Tampa. NFC South is in a weakened state, and the Bucs are still in a position to control the division if they get a top passer. Would Aaron Rodgers move south like Tom Brady had done? Perhaps. As for Pittsburgh, some experts are saying this year's crop of college quarterbacks isn't all that great, so drafting one might not be a good strategy.
    i see zero chance of Rodgers going to Tampa. He wants everything to be about him. He wants all the talk about him. he hates being compared to other QBS while he is in GB. He will not go to a place where he is compared to the Goat every play of every day. he does not want to hear "Well you did this but brady would have done this so why didnt you?" At every post game presser. Every word is broken down, every action. And then if he does not get a ring in his first year the shade will be massive. He does not want that heat.

Same reason I will be shocked if he goes to Denver. With all the great young QBs not just in the AFC but with in that division? No he is going to stay where everyone fawns on him, he is the king of the pond and plays teams he owns. He aint looking to have a hard game vs Maholmes two times a year. His ego wont let it happen.

but he gets what he wants right now with everyone talking about him and wondering where he will go a couple times a day. Just to stay where he is at. He is also not going to retire. because he wants all the talk on him when he does. And if he does retire this year he will be a footnote compared to Brady stepping out.
    Last edited by babyblob; 02-15-2022 at 09:11 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    i see zero chance of Rodgers going to Tampa. He wants everything to be about him. He wants all the talk about him. he hates being compared to other QBS while he is in GB. He will not go to a place where he is compared to the Goat every play of every day. he does not want to hear "Weel you did this but brady would have done this so why didnt you?" At every post game presser. Every word is broken down, every action. And then if he does not get a ring in his first year the shade will be massive. He does not want that heat.

Same reason I will be shocked if he goes to Denver. With all the great young QBs not just in the AFC but with in that division? No he is going to stay where everyone fawns on him, he is the king of the pond and plays teams he owns. He aint looking to have a hard game vs Maholmes two times a year. His ego wont let it happen.

but he gets what he wants right now with everyone talking about him and wondering where he will go a couple times a day. Just to stay where he is at. He is also not going to retire. because he wants all the talk on him when he does. And if he does retire this year he will be a footnote compared to Brady stepping out.
    Ahh, but there’s no personal income tax in the Sunshine State, which means more money for him to pocket. And he gets to chill out in the Florida sunshine.

Ahh, but there’s no personal income tax in the Sunshine State, which means more money for him to pocket. And he gets to chill out in the Florida sunshine.
    Well his girl friend said that Vitamin D raises Antibodies so that Florida Sun may be an easy sell. I bet if she points out a good deposit of clay to eat in the state he would pack his bags today!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Well his girl friend said that Vitamin D raises Antibodies so that Florida Sun may be an easy sell. I bet if she points out a good deposit of clay to eat in the state he would pack his bags today!
    All the entertainment news sites are running a story today that Rogers and his girlfriend have called off their engagement, so I doubt she will be a factor in his decision about if or where to play next season.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So the Falcons got a jump ahead on free agency by releasing OLB Dante Fowler before free agency was to begin. Fowler was due to be a free agent due to a restructured deal he did after signing an original 3 year contract for $45 million back in 2020. The Falcons last year redid his deal voiding the 3rd year of his contract , letting him hit free agency in 2022. The pass rusher has been injured a lot of the last 2 seasons and has only had 7.5 sacks in 2 seasons.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

I think the 49ers need Trey Lance to be what they drafted him to be, and quickly, or that window isn't open for long. Honestly the NFC is wide open. I don't expect Rodgers to play for the Packers, I do believe Brady when he says he's done, and I don't think the Rams win if the Bills or the Chiefs made it to the big game. Nobody over there would scare me if I were a fan of one of those two AFC teams.