Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Unless the Chiefs upgrade the defense enough they can't keep putting it all on Pat Mahomes. He's done everything possible for 4 seasons and nearly took em to 4 straight Super Bowls in that span. But the team has to upgrade the defense for him. They fixed the offensive line and its wild that Reid rode through season with 3 rookies on the line and 2 of them are being talked about as all=pros but they now need to upgrade the defense around the Honey Badger and Chris Jones.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This is sad. I know many here will delight in the schadenfreude, but remember these are two people, two very priveledged, very rich people. They will now be alone in their multiple houses. Perhaps eating clay will help.

Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers Split: ‘He Put Football First’

It’s over! Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers split and called off their engagement, multiple sources exclusively tell In Touch.

“While Shailene is supportive of Aaron’s career, he put football first and they were barely spending any time together,” says one insider. “She felt he neglected their relationship. Neither of them was happy.”

The Green Bay Packers quarterback, 38, is “an independent guy,” the sources adds, noting Aaron “got cold feet” about his impending nuptials to the Big Little Lies actress, 30.

Ultimately, Shailene and Aaron “couldn’t make it work,” a second insider explains. “There were too many obstacles. They’re both adults and decided to part amicably.”
    My comment, if you can't make it work with Olivia Munn...
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Stafford is getting some heat right now. he was on a stage and a woman for the NFL NEtwork was talking pictures of him and his wife. She falls back off the stage. He just says

"Oh Wow oh my god." And turns around and walks away drinking from his bottle of water. meanwhile his wife runs to the edge of the stage to see if the woman is okay. The woman fractured her spine and broke both of her cameras.

Of course we only see the 30 seconds or so video of Stafford and the fall but it really looks like he just could not give to craps while his wife showed real concern.

Not that he could have done any thing from on top of the stage but he could have walked over to see if she was ok or could respond to people or something.

I dont know I wasnt there. but the video makes him look bad. I am sure there is more to the story.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I don't see a good explanation for the way he walked away. The minimum human thing to do is look to see what happened. Not turn your back and take another slug.

There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I don't see a good explanation for the way he walked away. The minimum human thing to do is look to see what happened. Not turn your back and take another slug.

I agree it is a bad look. His wife ran to the side of the stage right away as the video shows. he just turned his back and drank water. His fans are saying there is more to the story but no one has said waht it is. I dont know. Real bad look.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

This is sad. I know many here will delight in the schadenfreude, but remember these are two people, two very priveledged, very rich people. They will now be alone in their multiple houses. Perhaps eating clay will help.

Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers Split: ‘He Put Football First’

My comment, if you can't make it work with Olivia Munn...
    Let’s see: Rodgers walked away from Munn, is on the outs with his family, and now the split from Woodley. Perhaps Aaron the Pissy Packer believes the only person he needs in his life is him.

I heard about the incident this morning. Judging by audio from the parade I listened to, Stafford was three sheets to the wind at the time, so I’m guessing he was too buzzed to care about what happened to that photog.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Longest relationship in Rodgers life is with the Packers.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 02-17-2022 at 05:52 PM.

Looks like the Packers are making some moves to try to convince Rogers to stay in Green Bay. According to ESPN, Tom Clements, one of the coaches Aaron Rodgers has long credited for his development during his early days in the NFL, is coming out of retirement to return to the Green Bay Packers as quarterbacks coach. Clements verbally accepted the job on Thursday. The contract still has to be signed, but that is expected to be just a formality. While there's the obvious connection to Rodgers, a source said Clements' arrival doesn't guarantee that the reigning NFL MVP will return to the Packers, but rather is another move that the Packers hope will convince Rodgers to come back. Clements was the Packers QB coach form 2006-2016.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I agree it is a bad look. His wife ran to the side of the stage right away as the video shows. he just turned his back and drank water. His fans are saying there is more to the story but no one has said waht it is. I dont know. Real bad look.
    Stafford and his wife have said they are going to cover the photographers medical expenses and replace the cameras that were destroyed. Still not a good look on the video, but at least they are stepping up (tough I do think it's more Kelly Stafford than Matt behind the gesture.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Stafford and his wife have said they are going to cover the photographers medical expenses and replace the cameras that were destroyed. Still not a good look on the video, but at least they are stepping up (tough I do think it's more Kelly Stafford than Matt behind the gesture.

-M
    I think it is more of a "You looked like an uncaring ass on video so do something." gesture. I think Kelly or someone close to him told him what a bad look. And I agree with you I think it is more Kelly then Matt. She seemed really concerned.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Hopefully the Vikings new Head Coach can steer the Vikings Ship to the Promise Land.

VikesWelcome.jpg

Top Exec and techy peeping tom, Rich Dalrymple, who is no longer employed with the Dallas Cowboys, YO.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I'd love to see Kevin O'Connell turn the Vikings around, though its sad to lose him for the Rams. If Brandon Staley is any kind of example of a pattern of coaches from the McVay school, then the Vikings have a bright future.

Thank goodness too. Would love to see the purple start stomping the green in that division.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I wonder who the Patriots are going to get to replace Josh McDaniels as the offensive coordinator.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

The Steelers have hired Brian Flores as their senior defensive assistant / linebackers coach. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.