Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    All signs are pointing to Matt Patricia calling the plays on offense this season. Whether he gets the official "offensive coordinator" title remains to be seen.
    Yes I have heard the same and I am not happy about this.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Well, I'm not one to care about the fans of other teams being better than the team I root for so that's not going to change any time soon. Good luck though.
    I feel ya. i cheer when The Steelers lose their ass. I also was happy to see The Pats loss but not as much since Brady left. Now it is The Bucs. So it is not so much The Pats but Brady. And man if Rodgers implodes it wont hurt my feelings.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

All signs are pointing to Matt Patricia calling the plays on offense this season. Whether he gets the official "offensive coordinator" title remains to be seen.
    Wait a minute. Wasn’t he the DEFENSIVE coordinator during his first stay in New England? I’m confused.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Wait a minute. Wasn’t he the DEFENSIVE coordinator during his first stay in New England? I’m confused.
    You're not. That's what makes it weird.

Belichek has 2 other guys who were head coaches, but neither was an OC, and is mulling over which of them takes off those play-calling duties, because he doesn't want them himself.

It's like he's auditioning a scapegoat for when his QB struggles.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    You're not. That's what makes it weird.

Belichek has 2 other guys who were head coaches, but neither was an OC, and is mulling over which of them takes off those play-calling duties, because he doesn't want them himself.

It's like he's auditioning a scapegoat for when his QB struggles.
    Which figures to make things amusing with the Pats this coming season.

Yes he was but the stuff I've seen says he's working on the offensive side of things this year. And it makes sense in terms of career development under Belichick. After all, Belichick believes in understanding all aspects of football. He made his name on defense but he understands special teams and the offensive side of things even if they aren't where his initial focus was.

Unlike someone like Steve Spurrier who only knew offense and couldn't do anything with defense or special teams because he was a piece of crap in those areas.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Yes he was but the stuff I've seen says he's working on the offensive side of things this year. And it makes sense in terms of career development under Belichick. After all, Belichick believes in understanding all aspects of football. He made his name on defense but he understands special teams and the offensive side of things even if they aren't where his initial focus was.

Unlike someone like Steve Spurrier who only knew offense and couldn't do anything with defense or special teams because he was a piece of crap in those areas.
    Belichick started out as a tape review guy for special teams with the Colts of all teams.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Got an alert from Bleacher Report that the NFL is mulling a season long ban for Deshaun Watson over all those sexual abuse allegations levied against him. Hardly good news for Browns fans, or the front office.

Got an alert from Bleacher Report that the NFL is mulling a season long ban for Deshaun Watson over all those sexual abuse allegations levied against him. Hardly good news for Browns fans, or the front office.
    To Hell with The Browns front office. They knew what they were getting into.

But they have been mulling a ban and suspension for how long now?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In not so shocking news as Tyreek Hill is all about praising $$$ he got from Miami ; he threw some shade at Pat Mahomes on a podcast. Detailing how he will finally get the ball more and how more accurate Tua is than Mahomes.

This is coming weeks after Tua short threw him a ball in practice he literally had to stop and field like a punt.

Mahomes to his credit gave Hill all kinds of props. That he is one of the best WRs and while surprised at criticism isn't lashing back at him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

One year seems pretty light for 26 different lawsuits to me.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    To Hell with The Browns front office. They knew what they were getting into.

But they have been mulling a ban and suspension for how long now?
    I tend to agree. As a Steelers fan I cannot tell you how much crap I have had to eat due to Big Ben's two accusations. I can't imagine what people would be saying if it was 26, and they went out and traded for the guy.

Can they ban the Cleveland front office and the entire Texans team for complicity?

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

There's a report on Sports Illustrated's website saying the Browns are willing to pay 1/2 of Baker Mayfield's salary for whomever they trade him to. What the hell did he do that would not only make the team choose 26 lawsuits pending Watson and pay to get rid of him as well?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There's a report on Sports Illustrated's website saying the Browns are willing to pay 1/2 of Baker Mayfield's salary for whomever they trade him to. What the hell did he do that would not only make the team choose 26 lawsuits pending Watson and pay to get rid of him as well?
    Be an up/down QB basically. There was times Mayfield looked like he was gonna become an all-pro QB. Then he'd struggle and then battle some injuries as well. They literally told Mayfield months before the trade that they'd only move on from him if a guy like Watson came up.

Not saying that Tua will flounder but Miami needs to send a 3rd or 4th rd pick to Cleveland as insurance....just in case. Just to have a guy there in case Tua can't take that next step with talent around him now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.