Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I think what I'm saying is ....will we ever see a TE get over 10,000+ career yards now ? Given the physical demands of it and all. Not that Gronk didn't deserve a Hall of Fame. I just don't think he's the best over really since he had Brady his entire career. He's a great player but having Tom Brady throw to you an entire career helps.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It has not been a good day for the Baltimore Ravens franchise or their fans.

First came the news earlier today that the team's OLB Jaylon Ferguson has passed away.

Then came the news later in the day that DE Tony Siragusa (who also played for the Colts) had also passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Ultimate Member

I could see some Ravens fans just wanting to turn their clocks forward several hours so that they can get to tomorrow after a day like this...

Also saw that some were saying that there might be more women maybe wanting to sue Watson for his actions, more than the 24 we already know about...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 06-22-2022 at 03:23 PM.

Watson's hearing with the NFL is Tuesday. Rumors are that the NFL is going to seek an indefinite suspension for Watson, and want him to be suspended for at least 1 year.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    Watson's hearing with the NFL is Tuesday. Rumors are that the NFL is going to seek an indefinite suspension for Watson, and want him to be suspended for at least 1 year.

-M
    I wonder if the punishment of Watson is not so much against him for what he has done and will be more on the Browns for giving that huge ass stupid contract. Like a "Give these big ass promised money contracts. We will hit you for it because we aint having that."
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

While I'm sure tweaking the business side of things doesn't hurt, this has been in the works for a while now and I think it's a legitimate desire to be seen as punishing clearly awful behavior. If anything I'd imagine they wish they could outright ban him for life without pushback from the player's union, but that's not going to happen.

Marlin Briscoe, who was the first black QB in the AFL and had a 10 year career in the NFL (mostly as a receiver), has passed away.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just got an alert from Bleacher Report saying that the cause of death of Ravens’ linebacker Jaylon Ferguson was a combination of fentanyl and cocaine per the medical examiner.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Fentanyl. It killed a teen near me not too long ago. Horrible stuff.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Fentanyl. It killed a teen near me not too long ago. Horrible stuff.
    Fentanyl alone is deadly enough, but Ferguson added cocaine to the mix as well. Dreadful.

Just got an alert that Baker Mayfield was traded to Carolina for a 2024 fifth round pick.

Both 2018 #1 and #3 picks end up in Carolina three years later, as busts basically.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just got an alert that Baker Mayfield was traded to Carolina for a 2024 fifth round pick.
    A 5th round pick that they get 2 years from now. Damn how has that cats star fallen.

Does Cleveland have to pay any of his salary as well?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Honestly even if he were an out and out bust which he really isn't yet that'd still be a ridiculously lopsided trade for a starter at nearly any position much less quarterback

Hey good for Baker. I no big fan of his but I like him better than that awful Browns organization.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime