Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556575859 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GindyPosts View Post
    Seattle's quarterback situation is really grim.
    Fantasy tip: Take SF and/or the Rams defense, and you get some high-scoring days for a D when they play Seattle twice during the season.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Baker has been named week 1 starter for the Panthers. You knew it was going to happen. Revenge game and all vs the Browns week 1.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Baker has been named week 1 starter for the Panthers. You knew it was going to happen. Revenge game and all vs the Browns week 1.

Gotta say, we have the benefit of a lot of revenge games this year.

Russell Wilson gets to play Seattle with the Broncos...
    DeShaun Watson's return game with the Browns is against Houston...
    Carson Wentz & the Commanders vs. the Colts
    Chandler Jones gets to play Arizona with the Raiders...
    Doug Pederson gets to lead the Jags vs. the Eagles
    Mike McCarthy with Dallas finally gets to play the Packers

All around, should make for good hype leading into those games.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

Gotta say, we have the benefit of a lot of revenge games this year.

Russell Wilson gets to play Seattle with the Broncos...
    DeShaun Watson's return game with the Browns is against Houston...
    Carson Wentz & the Commanders vs. the Colts
    Chandler Jones gets to play Arizona with the Raiders...
    Doug Pederson gets to lead the Jags vs. the Eagles
    Mike McCarthy with Dallas finally gets to play the Packers

All around, should make for good hype leading into those games.
    He is going to get his butt handed to him. Mike McC is one of the worst coaches and he is going up against one of the best QB. (Well one of the best Regular season QB)
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

He is going to get his butt handed to him. Mike McC is one of the worst coaches and he is going up against one of the best QB. (Well one of the best Regular season QB)
    All depends. Rogers has been having issues with his wide receiver corps through training camp, calling them out, calling meetings with them, chewing them out, telling them they don't know how to run routes, etc. If those receivers start slow, The Pissy Packer might go into a season long pouting sulk again.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    All depends. Rogers has been having issues with his wide receiver corps through training camp, calling them out, calling meetings with them, chewing them out, telling them they don't know how to run routes, etc. If those receivers start slow, The Pissy Packer might go into a season long pouting sulk again.

-M
    These are good points. but ill take a HOF Qb over a coach that never should have gotten the job to begin with.

And I am shocked Arron is being pissy and rude towards his teammates. Didnt that Acid tea teach him how to be a better person? That is what he said.

When I was in college, the guards and ends would open a lane for QBs that acted like Rodgers does.

Always worked to shut them up.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    When I was in college, the guards and ends would open a lane for QBs that acted like Rodgers does.

Always worked to shut them up.
    If he hasnt shut up after close to 20 years he aint going to. Look at how bad they panicked when they thought Rodgers was going to leave.

Man has a million dollar ego with a 500 dollar talent.

He is going to be in the HOF but the man cant win when it matters.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

And I am shocked Arron is being pissy and rude towards his teammates. Didnt that Acid tea teach him how to be a better person? That is what he said.
    Well, who’s going to tell Rodgers he’s being a dick? Short answer: no one. He’s not the first quarterback to read his receivers the riot act when they’re not doing their jobs, and he won’t be the last.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Well, who’s going to tell Rodgers he’s being a dick? Short answer: no one. He’s not the first quarterback to read his receivers the riot act when they’re not doing their jobs, and he won’t be the last.
    he won't be the first nor the last to pin the blame on them when the offense falters or the Packers fall short of their aspirations again this season. It's never his fault when anything goes wrong, or if the Pack doesn't win it all, it's the front office, the receivers, the defense, etc. not Aaron. It's a tried screed we've heard too many times before form him and you're right, it's not going to stop because that's who he is and no one will ever be able to tell him different, even if they tried.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

In preparation for the season, I have a question for the group.

What do you guys like for NFL streaming options? I have usually had cable in the past but dropped it recently and am looking at options for watching NFL games on a TV via streaming.

TIA
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    In preparation for the season, I have a question for the group.

What do you guys like for NFL streaming options? I have usually had cable in the past but dropped it recently and am looking at options for watching NFL games on a TV via streaming.

TIA
    I dropped cable years ago and stream everything. I use Hulu for watching live TV, including the NFL on all the usual suspect channels (NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN).
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I dropped cable years ago and stream everything. I use Hulu for watching live TV, including the NFL on all the usual suspect channels (NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN).
    Thanks. I like that option, because the little woman already likes and subscribes to Hulu. Just a minor jump to Hulu TV.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

i guess I am the only guy in America that still pays for cable lol.