Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Which non mutant hero would likely receive a invitation to visit Karakoa?

Which non mutant hero would be most likely to get a private guided tour of Krakoa if such a thing was allowed? Would it be possible for any non mutant hero to understand their notions and policies or would they be repulsed and consider them brainwashed or something? How would a mutant go about getting the quiet councils permission for giving such a tour which would make the visitor privy to some of Krakoas secrets apart from blackmail?

Astonishing Member

Definitely Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Definitely Spider-Man
    Without a doubt. Spider-man even taught classes at Wolverine's school.

I can see Wolverine showing him around without bothering to get permission. And yeah, Spidey would definitely be weirded out about some of the stuff.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I'd like to see Iceman give Hercules a guided tour.

Given their history Carol Danvers, but she's probably too Avengery for them now.

Speed, though technically he already visits. As well as most of the YA (America, Marvel Boy, Hawkeye) who are friends with Prodigy outside of Wiccan and Hulking who would choose not to visit out of spite.

On that note, maybe the Champions if Cyclops remembers them.

I feel like the Runaways would be welcome as well, if only by association with Molly. Didn't Nico have a flirtation with Pixie or something?

I wanted Joe Fix-it to gate crash his way into the Gala. But I think Charles would wanna recruit Bruce and Hulk against Arrako and Orchis.

Incredible Member

Charlotte Jones, Stevie Hunter, Opal Tanaka, Trish Tilby and Kavita Rao.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Speed, though technically he already visits. As well as most of the YA (America, Marvel Boy, Hawkeye) who are friends with Prodigy outside of Wiccan and Hulking who would choose not to visit out of spite.

I feel like the Runaways would be welcome as well, if only by association with Molly. Didn't Nico have a flirtation with Pixie or something?
    Wiccan was on Krakoa during ToM and was around Exodus story telling pyre. Hulkling might visit now that there shouldn’t be any family tension.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Wonder Man
    "Simon. It's about Hank. We need to do an intervention. That or you just take him back"
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Wiccan was on Krakoa during ToM and was around Exodus story telling pyre. Hulkling might visit now that there shouldn’t be any family tension.
    Oh did he? The last few issues of ToM felt like a blur lol.

Hmm, I'll have to see if that is followed up on because I felt like the ending was bit rushed.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Charlotte Jones, Stevie Hunter, Opal Tanaka, Trish Tilby and Kavita Rao.
    I'd like to see all these plus Val Cooper, though I don't think she'd get the full tour

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Cyclops does remember them, he along with the Marauders helped them out in during the Outlaws storyline. So along with Cyclops they have Storm, Pryde and Iceman as advocates.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

I would say Carol Danvers, She-Hulk, Thor and maybe Luke Cage.......
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 02-08-2022 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    Which non mutant hero would be most likely to get a private guided tour of Krakoa if such a thing was allowed? Would it be possible for any non mutant hero to understand their notions and policies or would they be repulsed and consider them brainwashed or something? How would a mutant go about getting the quiet councils permission for giving such a tour which would make the visitor privy to some of Krakoas secrets apart from blackmail?
    They did give a tour to some of the Avengers during ToM, though they were there because of Wanda's death. But I could see the mutants being fine with them coming back.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!