Default Pre-Crisis Superman vs Destroyer Amalgam — Round Two

Pre-Crisis Superman vs Destroyer Amalgam - Round 2.

The Destroyer armor of 616 Earth has absorbed the lifeforce of Doomsday (DC), Dracula (616), and Deela (TOS). It gets, in addition to its own abilities, the combined powers, skills, and knowledge of all three persons, and none of the weaknesses or special vulnerabilities.

The Destroyer also sprouts Doomsday's spikey physiology, but made of its own material.

• Doomsday: This is Doomsday as per his first appearance in Post-Crisis continuity, the famous Death of Superman storyline.

• Dracula: This is baseline 616 Dracula, not Darkhold-Drac. If Destroyer changes into a bat, rat or wolf, it is still made of its own material.

• Deela: This is the hyper-accelerated Scalosian woman from TOS episode Wink of an Eye.

• Flight: The Destroyer armor is sometimes depicted as being able to fly, although in other appearances it "forgets" that it has this power. Since this is Rumbles, it will not forget, especially if Kal-El goes for the ring-out. If I'm wrong on this point, explain.

Standard arena match.

How fast approximately is Deela? Because PC Superman is viewed as a character thats comfortably millions of times FTL.

This is perhaps the weakest Doomsday so a barely class 100 brick doesnt add much to the Destroyer. Not enough to make it on par with Clark in terms of physical oomph certainly
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    How fast approximately is Deela? Because PC Superman is viewed as a character thats comfortably millions of times FTL.
    I knew he was that fast when flying, but not in ground movement.

Deela is fast enough to side-step a phaser beam, but that's looking to be not fast enough.

What about the addition of 616-Dracula? Nothing? Hypnosis, magical resistances to normal attacks, anything?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    I knew he was that fast when flying, but not in ground movement.

Deela is fast enough to side-step a phaser beam, but that's looking to be not fast enough.

What about the addition of 616-Dracula? Nothing? Hypnosis, magical resistances to normal attacks, anything?
    It's simply not enough. You have one guy who is Pre-Crisis Kryptonian fast, and that's serious speed: it's comfortably faster than post-crisis speed god Wally West. And that guy is strong enough to tow around a chain of planets through space. Who sneezes when on some kind of magic dust and blows out a star or something. Now that guy can now hit the other guy literally billions of times before the slightest reaction. The other guy is very tough, but I don't think he's tough enough to eat that blitz and smile.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    It's simply not enough. You have one guy who is Pre-Crisis Kryptonian fast, and that's serious speed: it's comfortably faster than post-crisis speed god Wally West. And that guy is strong enough to tow around a chain of planets through space. Who sneezes when on some kind of magic dust and blows out a star or something. Now that guy can now hit the other guy literally billions of times before the slightest reaction. The other guy is very tough, but I don't think he's tough enough to eat that blitz and smile.
    I was going to put Thanos or Popeye in the armor, but that didn't seem fair.

Maybe I should've?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    I was going to put Thanos or Popeye in the armor, but that didn't seem fair.

Maybe I should've?
    Thanos doesn't need the armor for the win. Popeye... maybe.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Popeye can move fast enough to occupy two spaces simultaneously. He literally boxes himself and manages to cleanly hit himself in the face. That's preeeetty fast.

Not sure what his durability or offense tops out but I've heard people toss around things like "he broke the film strip!" as a sort of feat before?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Popeye can move fast enough to occupy two spaces simultaneously. He literally boxes himself and manages to cleanly hit himself in the face. That's preeeetty fast.

Not sure what his durability or offense tops out but I've heard people toss around things like "he broke the film strip!" as a sort of feat before?
    Popeye has some over the top toon force feats. I just don't know if even his impressive speed is enough to deal with the blitz.

Offensively Popeye should be fine given his reality warping, matter transmuting, AOE punches. PC Supes wants none of that.

Defensively is another story. Powered up on spinach, he's really hard to kill, being able to come back from the dead, being erased, reality being turned off, etc (although the last one may have been a comic feat).

How does that stack up to a dude that should obviously be able to obliterate him? No idea. But if he can survive, he should be fine to take Clark out.

Edit: Also, this would be Popeye with the destroyer armor, which might be a bit overkill here.
    Last edited by Sol_M; 02-09-2022 at 01:01 AM.

Not sure on Popeye. I think Pre-Crisis (pre-joke) Darkseid wins in a straight-up fight.
    Power with Girl is better.