small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Default Dear DC: More Superman '78

Dear DC:
    More Superman '78, please. I dare you to make some of the next six 'done in one' stories.
    There are several pages I'd love to own, to look at every day not just cause they look really nice,
    but they read really well, too, and especially this last issue, pages that are inspiring, as well.
    More Superman '78, please.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

The ending, while completely satisfying, also left it open enough for another round (or more) on this book. It was a great read, so would def love to see more.

Pretty sure Venditti said he'd like to do more as well. Can't say I've heard anything from Torres but I don't see why he wouldn't want more.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Astonishing Member

I think you’re confused. This is the Spider-Man board. Not the Superman board.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

how bizarre! of course you are right.
    have re-posted in a more appropriate venue. my apologies--
    Last edited by matt levin; 02-09-2022 at 06:22 PM.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet