Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hawkman, Donna Troy and the LoSH in ‘Crisis of Nonsensical Continuity’.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Me am dum dum so this will be extremely wrong and barely accurate BUT the gist of the feat is that Clark and Barry Flash hunted down a large group of troublemaker aliens that were spread out across the universe.

Each and every alien was super specifically always moving at FTL speeds. Like they couldn't slow down or they would die.

Loooot of context missing from this broken memory recollection of said feat but Pen made the convincing (at the time) argument that it was comfortably ahead of Post Crisis Wally stuff.
    Erm... this one?

Found these two scans in a respect thread while looking for another slightly obscure (possibly apocryphal) speed feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    I'm a bit fuzzy on my DC continuity.

This is what Rumbles might call "Classic Zoom," by which I mean the Zoom that altered his personal time-frame and beat up Wally West to make him a "better hero."

That guy.

I heard he later lost the "Forever Force" and gained the Speed Force. So now he's just another Flash, I guess?

Not that one.

Sorry, I can no more keep track of DC's continuity changes than the characters themselves. At least they have the bliss of not knowing their past(s) have been altered.
    At one point in time, I recall rumbles feeling that pre nu52 Zolomon was at the apex for reaction speed for speedsters. This small tier included the Runner. Following closely behind was pre Crisis Barry Allan and Superman. After that, Wally West/Silver Surfer tier. To address someone else's question, I think the showing of Wally West not being seen by the pre Crisis JLA whilst fighting the Anti-Monitor was just the writer being oblivious to how fast pre Crisis characters like Superman actually were.

Zolomon's continuity was a bit of a mess back then. He was first created to be able to control only his own personal time line and could NOT travel backwards in time. He also could not vibrate through objects. When Bart Allen was the main Flash, we see Zolomon traveling back in time to ancient Rome. Later, in Final Crisis, Rogues Revenge, we see Zolomon phasing just fine through stuff. Yeesh.

At any rate, I gather pre Crisis Superman is outdone by pre 52 Zolomon on all counts.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Erm... this one?

Found these two scans in a respect thread while looking for another slightly obscure (possibly apocryphal) speed feat.
    Nice find Nik. I do recall this vaguely? I thought it was just some time travel shenanigans? IDK.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.