Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Honestly I watch ANH and ROTJ just to watch the Deathstar blow up. That's the only joy.

For ESB, it's Han flying into meteor shower.

I hated Episodes 8 and 9 of the main Saga and that has been the main dark spot of Star Wars for me since Disney bought the franchise. I have liked the TV shows so far as well as the Animated shows.
    Wouldn't the last series be ep 8, 9 and 10? Clone wars movie is canon, released in theatres and stars all the main heroes from the main films. Isn't it ep 8 in the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Wouldn't the last series be ep 8, 9 and 10? Clone wars movie is canon, released in theatres and stars all the main heroes from the main films. Isn't it ep 8 in the series?
    Episodes only apply to films official part of the "Skywalker Saga" TPM, AOTC, ROTS, ANH, TESB, ROTJ, TFA, TLJ, & TROS. Films like Rogue One, Solo, and Clone Wars don't count they're canon just not part of the main story, but treated more like side stories.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

YES, they have screwed up the franchise beyond belief ! Compare to sequels the prequels look like Casblanca, Gone with the Wind, and Citizen Kane
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Andor is the best thing to come out of Star Wars since The Empire Strikes Back and both Mandalorian and Rogue One are Great.

Also, while Obi-Wan Kenobi and Solo had issues I'd still say they're better than the Prequels.

The Book of Fett was good too once it became Mandalorian season 2.5.

Animation Wise Rebels, Clone Wars Season 7, Bad Batch, and Tales of the Jedi have all been good.

even with the mismanagement of the sequels IMO we've gotten more good than bad from Disney.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    YES, they have screwed up the franchise beyond belief ! Compare to sequels the prequels look like Casblanca, Gone with the Wind, and Citizen Kane
    This is a very reactionary and myopic point of view. As had been stated, we now have way more Star Wars content than we ever would've gotten with GL and most of it is better than what he did, sans the OT.

Fantastic Member

I really like the TV star wars content we're getting now. I think the lesson is to get away from Skywalker/Vader/Palpatine as much as possible. We've got a great universe... now let's tell some new stories.