Default Bullseye (2003 Daredevil movie) vs Bullseye (Netflix series)

Which Bullseye is the most deadly?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Urgh...

You force me to consider 2003 Daredevil seriously. -_- Vengeance will be mine.

Okay, I just slogged through some of 2003 Bullseye's fight sequences (it's amusing to see Affleck-Daredevil with his nose sticking out from under the mask). I would say he has more comic-book-y throwing power than Netflix Bullseye - tossing shuriken through car windows, throwing a baton like a bullet (it flies in a straight line?), killing people with paperclips and the like.

However, Netflix Bullseye carries a pistol and displays perfect accuracy with it.

I feel this mostly comes down to a quickdraw, with 2003 Bullseye maybe having a speed advantage (stealing Matt's baton as Matt kickflips him off the motorcycle is pretty quick). However, NF Bullseye has a small advantage of his own due to maybe being able to catch some of 2003 Bullseye's stuff from the air while replying with stuff that 2003 Bullseye explicitly cannot catch (ie bullets).

So...close to even?

Mileage may vary.

But that's a fight. The question is 'who is more deadly?'

2003 Bullseye postures too much, and to me that knocks him down a level. I give 'more deadly' to Netflix.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 02-09-2022 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Weird space-out on Affleck.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacular Member

Fox Bullseye in mid range and CQC, Netflix Bullseye from long range because of the ability to ricochet bullets.