Page 203 of 230 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3441

If you thought Flashpoint Beyond spoiled Dark Crisis watch out for the preview of Lazarus Planet Alpha
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    If you thought Flashpoint Beyond spoiled Dark Crisis watch out for the preview of Lazarus Planet Alpha
    Solicits and the Stormwatch Special had already spoiled that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Iris getting upstaged by Linda .

(I really don't need Linda to be a Speedster).
    It probably won't last, as the reason for her getting powers is that she's pregnant. When the baby's born, the powers will pass onto them, and Linda will be depowered.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It probably won't last, as the reason for her getting powers is that she's pregnant. When the baby's born, the powers will pass onto them, and Linda will be depowered.
    One can hope .

So question for anyone else who read the Warzone special, was Jim Corrigan alive established previously?

Because the story kind of treats it as though whatever happened with the Spectre in Infinite Frontier and Dark Crisis set Jim Corrigan free amongst the living. Did I understand that’s right?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Dark Crisis War Zone: Spoilers/Discussion....I thought it would be better just to put this here instead of creating a new thread.

So here is the thing, for the most part this isn't really all that important to the overall Dark Crisis story. Honestly if I were to describe it would just be a few random stories going on during the event, they can be interesting stories and a few of the stories look like they could establish some stories ideas for Dawn of the DCU. But for the most part its just a series of segments, which isn't a bad thing but it may not be what you are here for where you may want to know what is coming next in for your favorite characters.

If I were to say what the most important parts of the story were I would say probably the Spectre, Red Canary, and the opening story concerning Iris and Linda West. The Green Lantern Story is good but its mainly a big fight scene starring Jo and Guy and The Amazons segment is seeing the Amazons outside of the main wonder women being part of emergency services while the hall of justice fight is going down.

The Spectre fight is probably important because it not only reestablishes Jim Corrigan with the Spectre spirit but may be hinting at a story that something is wrong with the Spectre because of the great darknesses influence.

The Flash story is pretty fun, and with Jeremy Adams writing it about Iris waiting for Barry to return may come back in One-Minute War come January.

As for the Red Canary story basically it picks up from Dark Army as our heroes come back to the fight and we get to see Red Canary hang out with Dinah and we learn more about this new character. Basically she's a fan of Black Canary from her band days who opted to suit up when it was thought that Dinah died. But now she's having a great day because she's teaming up with her idol.
    Words to live by.

The red Canary bit was my favorite.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Only story I disliked was the GL one, and that's because Rosenberg got Jo's voice completely wrong.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Overall it was a nice issue. The Jeremy Adams story was the best one, followed by the Spectre's and Red Canary's.

Not sure how I feel about Red Canary just being a rando fangirl.

Like, I get we've had sidekicks or legacies like that before but it feels pretty late to be doing something now, especially when Dinah doesn't have a solo or anything.

Also I'm starting to feel like Nubia and Yara's prominence is diminishing Diana's relevance in her own franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not sure how I feel about Red Canary just being a rando fangirl.

Like, I get we've had sidekicks or legacies like that before but it feels pretty late to be doing something now, especially when Dinah doesn't have a solo or anything.

Also I'm starting to feel like Nubia and Yara's prominence is diminishing Diana's relevance in her own franchise.
    Hope she doesn't become a Batfam character. The villain that Williamson created with an origin linked to Black Canary has only appeared in Batman comics so far.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Hope she doesn't become a Batfam character. The villain that Williamson created with an origin linked to Black Canary has only appeared in Batman comics so far.
    The one with white skin and big boobs from Shadow War?
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The one with white skin and big boobs from Shadow War?
    Angel breaker, Dinah deciple we haven’t seen her since shadow war, she has ties with ghostmaker.
    Black canary has always bordered on being a bat character. Gotham and the night suits her easy. Red canary first appearance being tied to Damain suggest somthing of then sort

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Angel breaker, Dinah deciple we haven’t seen her since shadow war, she has ties with ghostmaker.
    Black canary has always bordered on being a bat character. Gotham and the night suits her easy. Red canary first appearance being tied to Damain suggest somthing of then sort
    Don’t worry the Wildstorm characters have Angelbreaker now. Because even though she studied under Dinah and Ghostmaker, Angelbreaker apparently got her sword and name from Zealot and the two are going to go on a training arc fighting strong women in the dc universe if the Wildstorm special is believed.
    Last edited by sifighter; 12-07-2022 at 11:51 AM.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She's basically half-Gotham, Half-Green Arrow, all Dinah .