Page 200 of 230 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3441

I liked this one-shot. Frankly, it's better than the bulk of the main mini. It made pretty good use of some characters that need to be used more, especially Sideways. The use of Dr. Light II was particularly clever.

Thoughts on Red Canary's identity? I've been figuring she's Sin, but the weird panel in the Univision spread that shows her as a female Captain Cold (Or maybe a Red Arrow?) is really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    I liked this one-shot. Frankly, it's better than the bulk of the main mini. It made pretty good use of some characters that need to be used more, especially Sideways. The use of Dr. Light II was particularly clever.

Thoughts on Red Canary's identity? I've been figuring she's Sin, but the weird panel in the Univision spread that shows her as a female Captain Cold (Or maybe a Red Arrow?) is really weird.
    I agree. This issue and the tie-ins of Flash have been the good written things of the entire event. Really liked how the characters were handled here.

Astonishing Member

Earth 53. Another Ape world. Morrison already previously introduced the 53rd world, I guess this new one is that same Earth but rebooted. 52 is probably the Nu52 World Doomsday Clock introduced.

Nice to know that Powergirl was plugged in the Infinite Crisis Tower still happened in the past.

Multivision links Red Canary to Red Arrow. Hmmm. Interesting to note is the Earth 2 Powergirl in Powergirl's image.
    Last edited by D.Z; 11-22-2022 at 11:15 AM.

This entire event has been so so so so bad.

Honestly I'm hoping there's more to her than a college girl rando.

Didn’t the creators say she wasn’t a new character? Or am I remembering it wrong?
    One thing that’s being hinted is that she will keep her Lazarus powers. When asked if she had any powers, she said “not yet”, a pretty clear tease.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Thoughts on Red Canary's identity?
    At this point, it's probably me.
    "Cable was right!"

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Convergence ended with heroes going back to COIE and changing the outcome. Restoring Infinite Universes or Multiverse is as easy as just realizing you haven't been looking for them the right way. Hopefully DC will end up with a multiversal structure they can let sit still for a few months and use. When superhero comics have a structure for the multiverse that is more restrictive than what many scientists (infinite or near effectively infinite universes) today believe, that's a pretty sad state.
    Superman,Lois,Jon, Flash, Supergirl and Hal Parallax all crossed over from convergence. I was convinced Hal in Dark Crisis is that Parallax, Im kind of hopeful it will happen it would clean up and explain a lot of stuff that has gone on since Hal Jorden and the Green Lantern Corpse comic
    Yet I was convinced DC was gonna get rid of Hal and end his existence but he has a new comic coming out soon so that Now seems unlikely,
    Damn you DC im stumped with whats gonna happen 😵*💫
    That splash page with The Justice League and GLC was beautiful 🤩

Being at college seems to rule Sin out - wasn't she a pre-teen last we saw? No way should she be any older than Damian. Red Arrow's actually only 16 too, which would rule out Emiko even if it wasn't for Stargirl already proving she's not changing identity. Could just be a new character who happens to be a Black Canary fangirl - which would be similar to Kamala Khan's backstory as Ms. Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Being at college seems to rule Sin out - wasn't she a pre-teen last we saw? No way should she be any older than Damian. Red Arrow's actually only 16 too, which would rule out Emiko even if it wasn't for Stargirl already proving she's not changing identity. Could just be a new character who happens to be a Black Canary fangirl - which would be similar to Kamala Khan's backstory as Ms. Marvel.
    Didn't they age up Lian Harper to become Cheshire Cat so i doubt anyone is ruled out?

Well, BC and GA get lost in time and end up on the Earth in the one shot due to the events of this crisis, have a kid on that Earth and that kid turns into Red Canary. Or it's this Earths Red Arrow, only he is a Female and not an arrow but a canary.

Astonishing Member

Only two tieins and 7 issue left.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Well, BC and GA get lost in time and end up on the Earth in the one shot due to the events of this crisis, have a kid on that Earth and that kid turns into Red Canary. Or it's this Earths Red Arrow, only he is a Female and not an arrow but a canary.
    You mean Arsenal I assume. He was Red Arrow once, but the current Red Arrow is female.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Red Canary had a fun dynamic with Sideways and I'm hoping it carries over to future appearances.

Extraordinary Member

This tie in was fun. I do hope it actually impacts the main story, but I still feel like the main story has been reworked and these recent tie ins will only get a small reference.