Page 89 of 230 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3441

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

JSA are in Dark Crisis #3
    Now this is what I am talking about. Give me more of this. Wow I love this whole thing. Now that is the JSA. It might not be the JSA that we all want and remember or call our childhood heroes but I will take it. I will take it all.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Love the art, but that Dr. Fate costume is awful.

Peace

It's basically the Johns JSA with Beth Chapel as Mid-Nite (will they write her like Pieter?) and Yolanda Wildcat because they're pushing them for the Stargirl show.

Speaking of which, where's Courtney!?

Also I wonder if Rick and Jesse are still married. I feel like I'm the only one who liked that.

Looks pretty cool, though I would have liked to see Mr. Terrific leading the team again.

I was never a fan of Yolanda and I think that spot could have gone to a more interesting character. With Ted and Selina around, she’s pretty redundant. Would have much preferred The Sandman.

Khalid desperately needs a new costume.

Surprised they didn’t make Hawkman black to have some cohesion with the movie.

Also, is that Shiera?
    Last edited by Robotman; 06-30-2022 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Looks pretty cool, though I would have liked to see Mr. Terrific leading the team again.

I was never a fan of Yolanda and I think that spot could have gone to a more interesting character. With Ted and Selina around, she’s pretty redundant. Would have much preferred The Sandman.

Also, is that Shiera?
    Looks like Shayera. Both, her and Hawkman, look like they did at the end of the last Hawkman series.

Peace

Extraordinary Member

Also, is that Shiera?
    It’s Shayera (Hawkwoman) with Shiera’s memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's basically the Johns JSA with Beth Chapel as Mid-Nite (will they write her like Pieter?) and Yolanda Wildcat because they're pushing them for the Stargirl show.

Also I wonder if Rick and Jesse are still married. I feel like I'm the only one who liked that.
    I think that Beth has enough personality as seen in the pages of Infinity Inc to be her own character (I found her much more interesting than Pieter btw).

And I think that Rick and Jess are still married (I remember the first arc of Wally back as Flash that there was one page where he entered in Jesse's body and it seemed to indicate that they were still married), which is cool for me as I liked that relationship too.

Also, is that Shiera?
    I would have loved to see Sandy again.

Well Cyclone is also white in that image, so no movie synergy then.

And that's Shayera, as by the end of the latest Hawkman series she was made a member of the JSA as Shiera was one of her past lifes.

This looks amazing! Great to see the JSA are actually showing up in Dark Crisis. I was beginning to worry it would be a fake out. Hopefully they'll get a new ongoing after Dark Crisis is over. Also hoping Jay and Jesse are both on the team at that point too. I'm assuming they aren't in this pic because of their ongoing search for Barry with the other speedsters in the pages of the Flash. I wonder where Star Girl is though??

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, where is Courtney? And Jay? He has no TV show equivalent.
    Assassinate Putin!

This is 100% what I’ve wanted all along, the JSA with Vendetti’s Hawkman and Hawkwoman with Khalid Nassour joining. Honestly completely all in on Dark Crisis just because of this.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I think that Beth has enough personality as seen in the pages of Infinity Inc to be her own character (I found her much more interesting than Pieter btw).
    Pieter Cross was my boy! I loved my dorky, religious, and dutiful blind doctor. He and Mr. Terrific played off each other so well.

Dinah leaving him for Ollie was one of the biggest heartbreaks of the DCU.
    And I think that Rick and Jess are still married (I remember the first arc of Wally back as Flash that there was one page where he entered in Jesse's body and it seemed to indicate that they were still married), which is cool for me as I liked that relationship too.
    Yay .
    And that's Shayera, as by the end of the latest Hawkman series she was made a member of the JSA as Shiera was one of her past lifes.
    Basically Kendra is now the League Hawk while the Carter and Shayera are back with the JSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, where is Courtney? And Jay? He has no TV show equivalent.
    Jay is trying to find Barry, I think.

Pieter Cross was my boy! I loved my dorky, religious, and dutiful blind doctor. He and Mr. Terrific played off each other so well.

Dinah leaving him for Ollie was one of the biggest heartbreaks of the DCU.

Yay .

Basically Kendra is now the League Hawk while the Carter and Shayera are back with the JSA.

Jay is trying to find Barry, I think.
    Both Jay and Jess are helping so JSA in main book, JSA speedsters in the Flash tie-in.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah, Jay and Jesse are both helping Wally with the quest to rescue Barry. Mister Terrific shouldn't be there, he's with the speedsters as well.

The only oddity is Stargirl's absence. Maybe she's busy helping Wonder Girl, who's looking for Robin, Superboy and Impulse?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So so happy power girl is back!! But man it's 2022. Get rid of them old school ass boots!! She needs her Amanda Connor costume update. But happy as hell she's back.

Maybe now I could get my karen and yara swimsuit beach issue

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    So so happy power girl is back!! But man it's 2022. Get rid of them old school ass boots!! She needs her Amanda Connor costume update. But happy as hell she's back.

Maybe now I could get my karen and yara swimsuit beach issue
    I like the pirate boots though...although I liked the Conner boots too .