Page 67 of 230 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3441

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Including Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!?
    Especially that. He should be self-aware. I guess I do expect some interesting exchange between him and Pariah when it comes to that. Perhaps there's a "reason" why of all the founding members Pariah didn't go after him.

I’d say this variant cover probably proves Bleedingcool right. I mean that is Frankenstein after all

https://mobile.twitter.com/Williamso...18411618398209
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    ... As far as Dark Crisis, I do have my doubts like him apparently going recklessly after Pariah, but Williamson could very well end up using him well. Given Hal's experience with Crisis events, I'd just expect him to be more thoughtful about how he handles these threats even if he believes they killed his friends.
    Who said anything about Hal being reckless? I read that he's going to go into space and investigate, which would lead him to run across Pariah. Or was there more to it?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Who said anything about Hal being reckless? I read that he's going to go into space and investigate, which would lead him to run across Pariah. Or was there more to it?
    When Williamson posted the cover, his tweet said "Hal Jordan wants to avenge the Justice League!". Naturally it could simply be his own choice of words and trying not to give anything away about the story, but given the image of Hal charging against Pariah like that and without knowing anything about the full story just yet, it does seem like he's being reckless there. It's why I made sure to say "apparently".

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’d say this variant cover probably proves Bleedingcool right. I mean that is Frankenstein after all

https://mobile.twitter.com/Williamso...18411618398209
    Why, with everybody else on this team, would they need Harley? Ted and Robin basically bring to the table 10x anything she would.

It kind of sucks this League will probably fall apart because it's actually a cool roster (minus Harley who is basically a joke character). I mean, Dr. Light? Frankenstein? Blue and Gold with another dash of Blue? I'd read an arc for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Why, with everybody else on this team, would they need Harley? Ted and Robin basically bring to the table 10x anything she would.

It kind of sucks this League will probably fall apart because it's actually a cool roster (minus Harley who is basically a joke character). I mean, Dr. Light? Frankenstein? Blue and Gold with another dash of Blue? I'd read an arc for it.
    I agree. The roster is good (except Harley) and I'm glad to see that they are using Dr. Light again.

Incredible Member

The new CBR interview posted within the last hour with Williamson just comes out and says this League doesn't make it very far. Maybe out of the first issue.
    Sounds like at least some of the characters will figure in as the series progresses.

I'm sure most people know not to take much of Bleeding Cool at face value.

https://www.cbr.com/dc-dark-crisis-j...son-interview/

Also someone big dies in Dark Crisis #1.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

I guess it's someone from Titans, considering that it's supposed to lead to second issue.

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    The new CBR interview posted within the last hour with Williamson just comes out and says this League doesn't make it very far. Maybe out of the first issue.
    Sounds like at least some of the characters will figure in as the series progresses.

I'm sure most people know not to take much of Bleeding Cool at face value.

https://www.cbr.com/dc-dark-crisis-j...son-interview/
    I'm kind of curious why they fail. I mean, other than Harley making no sense on the team maybe they just balance each other out well? Jon isn't sure how to lead a team? Slade takes them out?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of curious why they fail. I mean, other than Harley making no sense on the team maybe they just balance each other out well? Jon isn't sure how to lead a team? Slade takes them out?
    Probably they just won't be able to work as a team + Williamson said, that Jon and Damian will have a huge disagreement over the fact, that Damian doesn't believe Bruce is dead and refuses to accept it, something like that. I guess this also will affect this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess it's someone from Titans, considering that it's supposed to lead to second issue.
    Wonder if this is their way of getting rid of "Cybeast".

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Also someone big dies in Dark Crisis #1.
    Giganta?

100char
    "Cable was right!"

So:

Superman - All the powers of Superman (natch).

Robin - Skilled in combat, tactics, and stealth.

Aquaman - Hydrokinetic master and has the physique of an Atlantean.

Dr. Light - Ability to control all forms of light and also a brilliant scientist.

Booster Gold - Knowledge of the future, hi-tech suit with shields and lasers.

Blue Beetle II - Billionaire and tech wiz.

Blue Beetle III - hi-tech suit with various gadgets/weapons.

Frankenstein - Super-strong, sturdy, and master of the blade.

Harley Quinn - Olympic level gymnast who can swing a bat.

One of these things is not like the other...

I don't like that team. Why so few female characters?