Page 84 of 230 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3441

DC gave a writer who doesn't do enough research on her characters, and thinks it's cute to have them do things OOC and the artist who draws them way to young months and months of issues it's crazy to me.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Not even the art is good in this. The artist forgot that he drew SB changing his shirt in the middle of the book. And why he changed it anyways?

I just remember that this is a six issue mini series. It's going to be a rough ride.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I did like the writer having Cassie call Conner the symbol of cool, which is how I see him, and always have.

maybe if the writer keeps kon in character, she could even bring back his TTK
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

DC really needs to implement something that makes sure the writers know their history of characters beforehand.

Just ridiculous how they mess up their own history and characterizations with writers who know little to nothing about what they're supposed to be writing.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

and the art was crazy, look thru all the pages of conner in them, his shirt changes almost panel to panel.

This better get better or DC will have a riot on their hands.

I liked the story in the Dark Crisis YJ tie in but the art was awful. Sorry.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    DC really needs to implement something that makes sure the writers know their history of characters beforehand.

Just ridiculous how they mess up their own history and characterizations with writers who know little to nothing about what they're supposed to be writing.
    But aren't editors suppose to catch those types of boo-boos?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Yep this is a editor problem.

Wonder Girl of the magical disappearing tights.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    That would make sense so the fact that it happens so often means that can't be the case. Or, editors are only focusing on typos in grammar not continuity. Which is still a noticeable error but with the way writers get away with it I guess not.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Astonishing Member

dc-dark-crisis-young-justice-1-comic-review/

dark-crisis-no-care-young-justice-dc/

young-justice-villain-mighty-endowed-leveled-up-dark-crisis-dc/

young-justice-past-trauma-dark-crisis-dc/

dc-heroes-tim-drake-superboy-impulse-forgotten-young-justice/

obscure-villain-return-young-justice-dc/

Dark Crisis: Young Justice #1 is worthy of 6 CBR articles (2 about Mighty Endowed) but not worthy of its own thread(?).

Reading this issue confirmed my feeling that they should change the group's name from 'Young Justice' to 'Redundant'.

Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Impulse/Kid Flash: all their names have been given to someone else.

Feels like they were Child Superstars whose fame too quickly faded to obscurity.

If I was supposed to feel they lacked direction and identity, then the author was painfully successful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post

Dark Crisis: Young Justice #1 is worthy of 6 CBR articles (2 about Mighty Endowed) but not worthy of its own thread(?).

Reading this issue confirmed my feeling that they should change the group's name from 'Young Justice' to 'Redundant'.

Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Impulse/Kid Flash: all their names have been given to someone else.

Feels like they were Child Superstars whose fame too quickly faded to obscurity.

If I was supposed to feel they lacked direction and identity, then the author was painfully successful.
    In fairness, Bart was never supposed to be Kid Flash. He was created with his own unique identity as Impulse and that's what he's gone back to. Johns made him Kid Flash for a while for some dumb reason, but I think Bart is generally thought of as Impulse. He's a lot more unique than Wally West II, the current KF.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post

I assumed we were just doing the death metal thing and all things Dark Crisis get talked in the one existing big thread?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

My main concern is that I was hoping that Dark Crisis: YJ would be a celebration of the team and its history; but from my reading of the first issue, it appears that they're going for a criticism of both. Far too much of the choices and dialog center around “boy, that was dumb; wasn't it?”
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    In fairness, Bart was never supposed to be Kid Flash. He was created with his own unique identity as Impulse and that's what he's gone back to. Johns made him Kid Flash for a while for some dumb reason, but I think Bart is generally thought of as Impulse. He's a lot more unique than Wally West II, the current KF.
    Iris West, Wally's daughter, goes by Impulse too.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I assumed we were just doing the death metal thing and all things Dark Crisis get talked in the one existing big thread?
    Oh! I didn't know about that.