Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Can’t believe they are showing more than 2 Wonder characters. Looks good to me. Hopefully Diana is the one who survives. She was the one going through the Godsphere for months!

Second verse, same as the first!
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    Meh, I'm not that hyped to be honest. I have more interest in the characters who are in the Justice League, not these new legacy characters.
    Not even the new black Batman ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Mixed feelings about this.

But if it finally straightens out all the damn confusion about what may-or-may-not-be "canon" when it's all done, maybe it will have some benefit.
    Lol if they did say what was canon you would immediately start complaining that whatever was kept canon doesn’t make sense in the new timeline.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They didn't reveal the survivor, by the way.
    It’s obviously Black Adam. Isn’t he currently a JLA member but he’s depicted as being alive with everyone else.

Edit: Wait! Jessica Cruz is a Green Lantern again?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They didn't reveal the survivor, by the way.
    Well, not exactly but...

They said the team fighting against the army was Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Zatanna (10 members) and only one returned. And in this preview we can see statues for Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl and Aquaman (7 members) and the Flash. So, there are no statues for Zatanna, Green Arrow or Black Canary. Who's the one that survived? And why there is no stature for the other two?
    Last edited by Marvel Man; 02-09-2022 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Edit to include the Flash

Astonishing Member

I gotta admit, ever since Other History brought the receipts I really can’t stand whenever Deathstroke is prominent

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Not even the new black Batman ?
    Nope lol. I never cared for that character. I always thought Luke Fox should've taken that mantle.

Probably the only characters I have interest in would be Wally, Nightwing, Cyborg, Black Adam, Shazam!, etc.

But if we're talking about very new characters? Nah I have no interest in them to be honest.

Ok so I always roll my eyes when I hear the word Crisis these days. I loved the original Crisis, really liked Zero Hour and loved Infinite Crisis...but after that just stop already. Plus I am not a fan of Williamsons writing. He seems like a good guy who loves the characters and I respect that but his Flash, Infinite Frontier and Justice League Incarnate is meh.

That being said...this line alone will get me to check the book out "but it’s not about reboots, retcons, or rewriting time and space. At its core it’s about the characters and the relationships that we’ve seen built over DC’s great history". At least the #0 issue and first issue.

Fingers crossed it is a fun read and it is nice to see Wally and Jeremy Adams involved.
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Man View Post
    Well, not exactly but...

They said the team fighting against the army was Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Zatanna (10 members) and only one returned. And in this preview we can see statues for Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl and Aquaman (7 members). So, there are no statues for Zatanna, Green Arrow or Black Canary. Who's the one that survived? And why there is no stature for the other two?
    What about Flash?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What about Flash?
    Ups! That's true! Flash was not mentioned but he is one of the statues So, how did Flash died if he was not among the heroes fighting the Dark Army?
    Last edited by Marvel Man; 02-09-2022 at 09:33 AM.

First time in years i'm actually excited about an DC event. I'm seeing a bunch of my favorite heroes in central stage and the motif of the book being Legacy that is something that i really like about this universe.

I'm all for it, can't wait!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Thephantasm View Post
    If the right side is the new league, it's pretty dang awesome. Here's hoping.
    Likely will be some of the major characters, but Williamson says there won’t be a new JL for a while. I think at the end of Dark Crisis we will get the FS JL lineup with Jackson replacing Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    What about Flash?
    Wally doesn’t look to be going with the team and he’s in Dark Crisis.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Seriously - on both covers?!?
    Strike three. lol

The art is great though so I guess I can deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
    Ok so I always roll my eyes when I hear the word Crisis these days. I loved the original Crisis, really liked Zero Hour and loved Infinite Crisis...
    With Infinite Crisis, after time the mean-spirited way it killed off and disposed of characters really destroyed any positives about that event.

A few points

1. They better not kill off John Stewart
    2. I only care about a handful of characters in this. DC you know who I care about don't do them dirty three.

3. I guess I need to pay attention to Aqualad. I loved him in the first two seasons of Young Justice. From the little I've read in the comics I haven't been as impressed. Maybe I need to give him a chance.
    The J-man