Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

"It will have all the giant, fun cosmic battles and Multiversal set pieces, but it’s not about reboots, retcons, or rewriting time and space. At its core it’s about the characters and the relationships that we’ve seen built over DC’s great history."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Which honestly wouldn't have made much sense given that Hal wasn't part of any main JL Rebirth line-up. Would've probably made more sense to have Cyborg there rather than Hal, since he was at least there for the entire first incarnation of the Rebirth line-up and then shortly for the second.
    Yeah, but DC stopped pushing Cyborg after Rebirth, so he has been on and off the team (a little like Hal).

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Upside is that I don’t think Thorne has to stop using John in GL because this all takes place in the future, so we can still get John stories while this is happening.
    This is true, but it does have me worried that Thorne wasn't aware about any of this happening, while another writer knew about it. And we still haven't heard any news about GL since the solicits has been released, which is a little frustrating for me as a fan.

I sort of thought we were going to hear about something today, since all of these writers have been announcing these new projects.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    "It will have all the giant, fun cosmic battles and Multiversal set pieces, but it’s not about reboots, retcons, or rewriting time and space. At its core it’s about the characters and the relationships that we’ve seen built over DC’s great history."
    Alright Williamson I'm trusting you to stick to this promise, don't betray that trust.

I do like that other images are showing the promise that Earth's other heroes are available and handling the vacuum left by the league
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently in 2023 there will be another event, and that will likely see the return of the OGs. I’d stake money that the legacies will still get to be the “main” JL however.
    There's no chance they sideline Bruce for that long, so, I guess everyone will be back by end of this event already.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I gotta admit, ever since Other History brought the receipts I really can’t stand whenever Deathstroke is prominent
    I see Ravager(?) not Deathstroke.

Wait, I see him. Is he getting promoted to a cosmic level threat?

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    It’s obviously Black Adam. Isn’t he currently a JLA member but he’s depicted as being alive with everyone else.

Edit: Wait! Jessica Cruz is a Green Lantern again?
    Wasn't she yellow last time we saw her? Regardless, I'm glad for the additional screen time for Jess. Was bummed when she kinda got sidelined.
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Oh and apparently the “Dark Army” is all the Big Bads on the left in the OP. So it’s all of the DC Big Bads vs the heroes. Gotta admit that sounds pretty cool personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    There's no chance they sideline Bruce for that long, so, I guess everyone will be back by end of this event already.
    His book will be set in the “past” so I think it will just continue on without tying in to the events of DoTJL until it’s time for the OGs to come back.
    Last edited by Vordan; 02-09-2022 at 10:28 AM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

New evil Spectre? The previous one died.

Who's the blonde guy?

I'm tired of Crisis and Justice Incarnate is not doing it for me, but I will give this a try. At least it will look good.
    Happy that Wally and the Titans seem to be somewhat proeminent. I hope this is not all about the Future State JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They didn't reveal the survivor, by the way.
    I think they did. Zatanna seems to be absent from most pages even thought we know she'll be in JL #75. She's the only one of the heroes in that comic that isn't in that panel with the entire "dead" League.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Who's the blonde guy?
    It's Neron.

Who's the blonde guy?
    Neron I think (boy is DC bad at names, far too many guys have similar names and now we have Neron and Nekron on the same team lol)
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Who's the blonde guy?
    I think that's Neron, he's kind of like the Devil and is a Shazam villain as of late. Introduced in 90's even Underworld

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    It's Neron.
    Thanks. 10 char