View Poll Results: Who is your favorite non-WW member of the WW family?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Artemis

6 12.50%
  • Cassie Sandsmark

6 12.50%
  • Donna Troy

21 43.75%
  • Hippolyta

5 10.42%
  • Jason (lol jk)

2 4.17%
  • Nubia

6 12.50%
  • Yara Flor

2 4.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cassie by a mile

I'm voting for any pre-NTT Donna Troy, ..because Amazons don't need Bat-boys to solve their mysteries or uncover the truth.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I mean, how the hell isn't Hippolyta winning this? She isn't always written in an interesting way, but Historia seems to be showcasing how deeply exciting she is as a woman that had to become a warrior in order to survive the evil of mankind, and eventually found paradise for her sisters, but still struggles with healing the wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I mean, how the hell isn't Hippolyta winning this? She isn't always written in an interesting way, but Historia seems to be showcasing how deeply exciting she is as a woman that had to become a warrior in order to survive the evil of mankind, and eventually found paradise for her sisters, but still struggles with healing the wounds.
    ^^^ Not only this, but Donna's claims to fame aren't even in the WW book. At least Hippolyta is a WW cast member.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Hmmm... Why no Deva? She's literally a blood relative

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I'm voting for any pre-NTT Donna Troy, ..because Amazons don't need Bat-boys to solve their mysteries or uncover the truth.
    1000 times this

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I think the glop of Stu52 has greatly dulled Hippolyte. But those that recall this noble, fearless, warrior queen know her fierceness