Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Retired

If we confine our search to the number of women that have made it to a theatrical movie or full T.V. series, it's not much. If we include pilots, it's a few more. If we expand to stunt doubles, we increase our sample size much more. And if we include every man, woman and child who has dressed up as Wonder Woman (or in a costume resembling hers) for a bit on television or in a movie, we hit the mother load.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Well the plot for Shazam 2 leaked by a very credible source (they leaked GVK and The Batman which turned out 100%) and Diana has a significant cameo that is a big part of the plot. Not going to ruin it so that’s all I’ll say
    So are you telling me that she didn't job in shazam 2? That she doesn't come off as weaker than him? Is that what you are saying?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

im excited to see her in Shazam, hopefully she's used well.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    So are you telling me that she didn't job in shazam 2? That she doesn't come off as weaker than him? Is that what you are saying?
    Billy has a crush on her but other than that no she doesn’t job. According to the spoilers it’s a good showing, though some mighty complain she’ll be a bit too OP but whatever
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Incredible Member

Billy has a crush on her but other than that no she doesn’t job. According to the spoilers it’s a good showing, though some mighty complain she’ll be a bit too OP but whatever
    Wait, she has action scenes? I thought she just shows up at the end and deus ex machina's the whole situation.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I see. I will not hold my breath just in case. Leaks can be wrong. But thank you for the info.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

What do you mean by that? Not sure I get the lingo.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    What do you mean by that? Not sure I get the lingo.
    OP = Overpowered

Probably cameos are the best bet going forward until the next solo installment. If I had more faith in DC, I'd probably prefer proper crossovers...

I was watching Hercules and the Amazon Women for the first time since it first aired 28 years ago....and it seemed like they took some things from WW (this pose made me smile)and general myth with Hippolyta as Queen and taking on Hercules

It was decent before Hercules made the Amazons see the error of their ways (it was kind basically a lighter New52 WW origin w/The Amazons using men to reproduce but instead of killing them, they send them the sons to raise)

Makes me yearn for of course not only a WW tv series but also a Historia series.

Wait, she's the script writer again? Hera, help us...

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Wait, she's the script writer again? Hera, help us...
    What body is Steve going to inhabit this time around?
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

You guys can start the eye-rolling and pearl-clutching, but I am perfectly happy and super-excited about this. This just tells me that even WW1984 could not destroy the potential that WBD sees in Diana as a movie commodity, and that makes my Wonder-Woman-loving heart happy. We all know that after the fiasco that WW1984 was, even if WBD gives Jenkins the reigns of the script, they will keep close tabs on the process. A studio doing this is not inherently a bad thing, and Jenkins is not a terrible writer (she has written stellar scripts in the past). But even stellar writers can write crap and she did it with WW84. My hope is that the studio is willing to bring in a co-writer that helps shape the script for WW3 into a workable beauty. And my hope is that Jenkins can truly get to the core of the character without distractions or ego trips. She is a solid director, and Wonder Woman deserves it.
    Now, maybe after Circe in WW3 we can get Silver Swan or Devastation for the fourth? Please?

84 was only a critical failure. That's all so its no surprise. While im fine with Patty staying on as a producer, im ready for someone else to come into the WW world if we get a 4th one.

But WBD wants her to do more films but doesn't believe in the franchise enough to do the Amazons spin-off? Classic WBD.