Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

The Justice League Mortal script I read had the moment where Maxwell Lord tells Diana that the only way to stop him is go kill him, but Diana isn't willing to break her vow, and Batman ends up kill Max instead of her.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    The Justice League Mortal script I read had the moment where Maxwell Lord tells Diana that the only way to stop him is go kill him, but Diana isn't willing to break her vow, and Batman ends up kill Max instead of her.
    I never liked that change.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    As much as I hated Gal Gadot's first brownish Xena-esque costume, these are 100 times worse. That electric blue is just wrong on so many levels and it's probably the reason the boots were blue in the New 52. As has already been mentioned, the eagle and belt are a travesty. I think the whole purpose of the upper point on the belt is to disguise a belly pootch. It's certainly not beacause it added to the design.

The other Wonder Woman that almost was

Definitely was an inspired take on the costume

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

WW has a cameo in the PEACEMAKER Season 1 finale. Just a non descript actress/stunt woman filling in for Gal Gadot.

The casting is on point. But the suit needs brighter colours and more prominent logo.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Remind me… who is this.. and where was this from, please?
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Remind me… who is this.. and where was this from, please?
    Megan Gale/Justice League Mortal

Megan Gale/Justice League Mortal
    Thank you.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Kimberley Von Ilberg played WW on PEACEMAKER.

https://www.cbr.com/peacemaker-wonde...ey-von-ilberg/

Incredible Member

I can't wait to see her cameo in Flash. And she's rumored to cameo in Shazam 2, correct? That'll be the first time we've seen her in the present time since I guess the Peacemaker finale and before that JL. It'll be nice to see some new Gal Gadot WW to whet our appetites until WW3. I'm interested to see how different directors and cinematographers handle her action scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    I can't wait to see her cameo in Flash. And she's rumored to cameo in Shazam 2, correct? That'll be the first time we've seen her in the present time since I guess the Peacemaker finale and before that JL. It'll be nice to see some new Gal Gadot WW to whet our appetites until WW3. I'm interested to see how different directors and cinematographers handle her action scenes.
    spoilers:
    It’s not rumored anymore! The plot leaked for Shazam 2 and she has a very significant cameo/role in the film. Not going to spoil it though. She’s definitely in The Flash film as well, so basically Gal’s WW is going to end up with the most appearances in the DCEU, since she likely also has WW3 coming up too and possibly a future JL. So 2022 (Shazam 2), 2023 (The Flash), 2024 (WW3) and 2025 (JL). Diana is set for the next 4 years haha
    end of spoilers
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    spoilers:
    It’s not rumored anymore! The plot leaked for Shazam 2 and she has a very significant cameo/role in the film. Not going to spoil it though. She’s definitely in The Flash film as well, so basically Gal’s WW is going to end up with the most appearances in the DCEU, since she likely also has WW3 coming up too and possibly a future JL. So 2022 (Shazam 2), 2023 (The Flash), 2024 (WW3) and 2025 (JL). Diana is set for the next 4 years haha
    end of spoilers
    Very significant cameo could mean many things. We will see if it is significant in a big and positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Very significant cameo could mean many things. We will see if it is significant in a big and positive way.
    I am SO NOT going to search for spoilers.
    I wanna be surprised by the Shazam2 thing! I knew that WW HAD to be in a Shazam film at some point! She is the daughter of Zeus in the DCEU (not my favorite thing but it is what its is)! Why would she not appear in films starring a man who gets some of his powers from Zeus? Plus the whole "three evil goddesses" thing is right in Diana's wheelhouse!!! Please, Athena, make it be amazing! Imagine if these WW cameos are so well received that they help general audiences be more open and receptive to WW3 after the not-so-great reception that WW84 got??

SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Well the plot for Shazam 2 leaked by a very credible source (they leaked GVK and The Batman which turned out 100%) and Diana has a significant cameo that is a big part of the plot. Not going to ruin it so that’s all I’ll say
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!