Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm still not quite sure what the question is asking.

The answer seems to be no regardless.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I'm not sure but I think Venom turns into Bane

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    As soon as I saw the title I knew this would be a Darthfury78 thread.
    She-Hulk will inexplicably become his Harley Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Could you envision Spider-Man being made into Kite Man? I think that was Nick Spencer's plan for Peter Parker. Do you guys agree?
    Okay on a serious note, if Peter were to go Super Villain, I see him going one of two ways;

1) Either the misanthropic "misunderstood genius" who turns himself into a Doc Ock/Lizard archetype

or.

2) The blue-collar schumck ala The Superior Foes. Not into it to take over the world but to make a quick buck.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 02-12-2022 at 05:35 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Or he could become old lady Aunt May who has heart problems every two-or-three months (or weeks).

Astonishing Member

I don't see the funny in "turning Spider-Man into the Joker"!!!

However, it makes me thing about an interesting thing.

In a hyphotetical scenario, where Marvel and DC characters live in the same reality, it would be interesting if the Green Goblin becomes an enemy of Batman and the Joker becomes an enemy of Spider-Man. I think this scenario could actually turn into something interesting:

+ Batman, facing the Green Goblin, would still have a nemesis who is insane; but just like Batman himself, he hides himself under the disguise of a powerful business man with a lot of resources. Batman would have to deal with the Green Goblin in the night, while Bruce Wayne would have to deal with Norman Osborn in the day. Batman has his batarangs, while the Green Goblin has razor bats. It would be interesting to see if Batman actually steals Osborn's bat-glider and adapts it for himself, don't you think?

+ Spider-Man, facing the Joker, would have an insane nemesis too; but this might actually turn the Joker into a less dangerous villain. What do I mean? Well, first of all, Joker is not as powerful as the Green Goblin; and the Joker certainly can't caught Spidey by surprise thanks to his Spider-Sense. And unlike Batman, who never talks with Joker during their fights, Spider-Man could actually talk back to the Joker, making actual funny jokes. The Joker might actually find a funnier game with Spider-Man, since he's not as violent as Batman, and wouldn't become such a dangerous guy like in DC comics.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't see the funny in "turning Spider-Man into the Joker"!!!

However, it makes me thing about an interesting thing.

In a hyphotetical scenario, where Marvel and DC characters live in the same reality, it would be interesting if the Green Goblin becomes an enemy of Batman and the Joker becomes an enemy of Spider-Man. I think this scenario could actually turn into something interesting:

+ Batman, facing the Green Goblin, would still have a nemesis who is insane; but just like Batman himself, he hides himself under the disguise of a powerful business man with a lot of resources. Batman would have to deal with the Green Goblin in the night, while Bruce Wayne would have to deal with Norman Osborn in the day. Batman has his batarangs, while the Green Goblin has razor bats. It would be interesting to see if Batman actually steals Osborn's bat-glider and adapts it for himself, don't you think?

+ Spider-Man, facing the Joker, would have an insane nemesis too; but this might actually turn the Joker into a less dangerous villain. What do I mean? Well, first of all, Joker is not as powerful as the Green Goblin; and the Joker certainly can't caught Spidey by surprise thanks to his Spider-Sense. And unlike Batman, who never talks with Joker during their fights, Spider-Man could actually talk back to the Joker, making actual funny jokes. The Joker might actually find a funnier game with Spider-Man, since he's not as violent as Batman, and wouldn't become such a dangerous guy like in DC comics.
    Funny enough, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, which had Terry McGinnis go up against the seemingly revived original Joker, had Terry successfully throw the Joker off his game at the end of their big fight by laughing at and mocking him, which drove the Joker into a berserk rage that distracted him from Terry using his own electrified joy buzzer to fry the biochip that stored the Joker's DNA, memories, and personality inside Tim Drake's brain, which enabled him to take over Tim's body. Since Terry was a riff on the classic Spider-Man archetype if he were mentored by Bruce Wayne in a cyberpunk-style future (also presumably a riff on Spider-Man 2099) and wore a Batsuit instead of a Spider-Suit, I could see Peter doing the same thing to the Joker and driving him (more) insane by being funnier than him without the nihilistic punchlines.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Funny enough, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, which had Terry McGinnis go up against the seemingly revived original Joker, had Terry successfully throw the Joker off his game at the end of their big fight by laughing at and mocking him, which drove the Joker into a berserk rage that distracted him from Terry using his own electrified joy buzzer to fry the biochip that stored the Joker's DNA, memories, and personality inside Tim Drake's brain, which enabled him to take over Tim's body. Since Terry was a riff on the classic Spider-Man archetype if he were mentored by Bruce Wayne in a cyberpunk-style future (also presumably a riff on Spider-Man 2099) and wore a Batsuit instead of a Spider-Suit, I could see Peter doing the same thing to the Joker and driving him (more) insane by being funnier than him without the nihilistic punchlines.
    You can say that again, pal.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    In a hyphotetical scenario, where Marvel and DC characters live in the same reality, it would be interesting if the Green Goblin becomes an enemy of Batman and the Joker becomes an enemy of Spider-Man.
    I have always had a strong desire to see Batman vs Doc Ock. No idea why I think that would work so well, but there it is, I have wanted it since the 90's and I still want it.

From the Spidey-side I want a humerous Black Cat vs Catwoman story. That'd be great.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Mighty Member

Didn't Gerry Conway turn Spidey into a Bat-foe when he went to DC?

Mighty Member

Black Spider, I think.

Ultimate Member

This is one of the more interesting threads I’ve seen here I must say.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Didn't Gerry Conway turn Spidey into a Bat-foe when he went to DC?
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Black Spider, I think.
    Uh-huh. Accidentally killed his father in the throes of needing a drug fix, mentally collapsed from the guilt and shame of what he'd done, then turned his fury on drug dealers in a vigilante killing spree while using a spider motif in his costuming.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

I can just imagine Peter killing the joker and turning into the Spider Man who Laughs.... He will probably kill everyone with his insane plot armor and popularity power(nor to mention their sense of humor squared will make even Deadpool give up and kill himselfand Mephisto would be driven mad) Then he will fight Julia Carpenter for control over the web of something something in a limited series Death Spider.

Mighty Member

Nah spider man is not the joker that belongs to either carnage or green goblin aka Norman Osborn who is also Lex luthor

Spider-man might not be turning into Joker but J. Jonah Jameson did become Commissioner Gordon.