Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Jurassic World: Dominion

trailer finally drops

introduces several new species and looks like Wu is actively making new dinos as well as making them more authentic given the fully feathered Raptor. Also showcases the return of the old cast as well as the team up with the new cast

Meh looks alright but nothing special.

If you look closely at one of Ellie's scenes, not only is her outfit similar (but not identical) to her JP look, but she's also doing the thing where she's removing her sunglasses in awe while standing in a jeep thing from the Brachiosaur scene. Given all the JP callback shots from the first JW (Including of course Claire kind of adopting the Ellie look herself) probably intentional.

I'm guessing that somebody decided to genetically engineer some prehistoric insects. The Netflix cartoon has implied that, beyond the hybrids, the rival genetic companies have been cloning other extinct species....and they're not just stopping with Dinosaurs and similar prehistoric reptiles.

Kind of wondering how Blue could have a kid, but it's possible that other Velociraptors apart from Owen's pack still exist, but on Sorna (The Tiger and Stripe raptors BTW. So not only are the Nublar Dinosaurs in the wild, but other genetic companies are creating new prehistoric animals and possibly letting some of Sorna's population out too to add to the mess. Plus the Raptors we saw in TLW and III-the Tiger stripes and the ones with the feathers-are intended to be male.

(The other Raptors seen in the trailers are supposed to be seperate species, related but not "Veloci" types).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

This is what I was hoping for when they showed them running wild in the modern day. Looks much better than the last movie.

Extraordinary Member

I guess we're never going to see Claire's nephews again. They were one of my favorite things about the first JW film.

I can not wait for this! This looks like the best one yet!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Kind of wondering how Blue could have a kid, but it's possible that other Velociraptors apart from Owen's pack still exist, but on Sorna (The Tiger and Stripe raptors BTW. So not only are the Nublar Dinosaurs in the wild, but other genetic companies are creating new prehistoric animals and possibly letting some of Sorna's population out too to add to the mess. Plus the Raptors we saw in TLW and III-the Tiger stripes and the ones with the feathers-are intended to be male.

(The other Raptors seen in the trailers are supposed to be seperate species, related but not "Veloci" types).
    I saw the Raptors with the feathers, but I also saw some Jurassic Park-era looking Raptors chasing Owen on his bike.

You know what would be really great? if the big game hunter from the second movie The Lost World popped up in this. it would make sense. Governments hire him to trap or kill the dinos. He would have made a good villain Owen.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

The second one was trash, so don't expect much.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I enjoyed it. I have enjoyed all 5 of the movies so far. Some are better then others. The 3rd one was my least favorite to date.

human governments have failed spectacularly if a wandering T-Rex can free-roam its way to a drive-in movie theater. Um, yeah. Epic fail. (Super-weird protection from endangered species laws? Why weren't the dinos that escaped at the end of P.t 5 tracked, corralled?)

Well, I'm hyped now.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    human governments have failed spectacularly if a wandering T-Rex can free-roam its way to a drive-in movie theater. Um, yeah. Epic fail. (Super-weird protection from endangered species laws? Why weren't the dinos that escaped at the end of P.t 5 tracked, corralled?)
    I'm trying to figure out how this is such a problem? There couldn't have been more than 100 dinos to begin with and that should be easy to clean up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So was the 1st to be honest.

Is DeWanda Wise playing a grown-up Kelly Malcolm? Curious...but yeah, the trailer looks cool.