Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798
Results 1,456 to 1,462 of 1462

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Agreed, and I hope he's around to use it.
    I would love to see him as well.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Pieter’s in costume over in the Flash book, he’s hanging out with Michael Holt and telling Wally West he’s expecting a new baby. By Jeremy Adams who helped co-write Flashpoint Beyond with John’s and Sheridan. Probably where Judy Garrick will go to.

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Pieter’s in costume over in the Flash book, he’s hanging out with Michael Holt and telling Wally West he’s expecting a new baby. By Jeremy Adams who helped co-write Flashpoint Beyond with John’s and Sheridan. Probably where Judy Garrick will go to.

Gotta love Midnite little smirk

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Hopefully that bodes well for the actual JSA proper. It's also nice seeing Pieter and Michael working together again, they have such good chemistry.

I notice he's changed his costume to the original. As much as I like the original, I did like Pieter's unique version.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Hopefully that bodes well for the actual JSA proper. It's also nice seeing Pieter and Michael working together again, they have such good chemistry.

I notice he's changed his costume to the original. As much as I like the original, I did like Pieter's unique version.
    I do wonder if this is a permanent change or just an artists / colorists choice (or error) for the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    I think the main impact of Helena's timeline will be Helena herself. It will continue to exist as her history; but as far as Earth 0's overall timeline is concerned, that's it: by the time she's done with Per Degaton, key elements of it will no longer be in the mainstream timeline. Later trips to that timeline will need to invoke Hypertime to get there.
    Yeah. I'm sure the end result will be the future has changed, Huntress can't go home so she stays in 2023 (which considering that it's December now, will be the present day by the time the arc ends). Same for the Lost Children in Stargirl's book - returning them to the past would change the present, so they're stuck in 2023 too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I do wonder if this is a permanent change or just an artists / colorists choice (or error) for the issue?
    Let's hope it's just an error. It's nice seeing that version again, but Pieter deserves his own.