Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Alan Scott in Dark Crisis, Jessie Quick and Jay Garrick in the Flash tie in issues; we may be seeing the JSA sometime soon yet….not in their own book so to say but it’s nice to see them appear.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alan Scott in Dark Crisis, Jessie Quick and Jay Garrick in the Flash tie in issues; we may be seeing the JSA sometime soon yet….not in their own book so to say but it’s nice to see them appear.
    But if it's just a page or three here and there, it makes it even more frustrating if there's no definite commitment on the part of DC.

Ya I agree I need more than a few pages of JSA characters.

DC fans have been asking for JSA for many many many years now and have been given next to nothing. Its about time DC makes the fans happy.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

So this may be a dumb thought, I don’t know how others would feel, but what if Kyle Rayner joined the JSA?

I mean really think about it with the large roster of green lanterns that exist but how Kyle has a lot more connections to the JSA via his mentor-mentee relationship with Alan and his actual relationship with Jade. I don’t know I’m just thinking out loud as I post this, especially since Alan isn’t going anywhere and Jade is around a really good character in her own right.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So this may be a dumb thought, I don’t know how others would feel, but what if Kyle Rayner joined the JSA?

I mean really think about it with the large roster of green lanterns that exist but how Kyle has a lot more connections to the JSA via his mentor-mentee relationship with Alan and his actual relationship with Jade. I don’t know I’m just thinking out loud as I post this, especially since Alan isn’t going anywhere and Jade is around a really good character in her own right.
    Well, he probably has a better chance of reconciling with Jade than Soranik at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I feel the same way. Pieter Cross is one of my favorite DC characters of all time.
    Am I misremembering things, or did Pieter, Sandy, and JJ Thunder disappear during the latter days of Johns' tenure as writer or sometime after that?

Extraordinary Member

I think Jade and Alan are more then enough to represent GLs on the team. Plus we haven’t even explored Jade being on the Justice Society yet. And that’s not even counting Obsidian.

I don’t think Kyle should join JSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    Am I misremembering things, or did Pieter, Sandy, and JJ Thunder disappear during the latter days of Johns' tenure as writer or sometime after that?
    I think Sandy vanished for a bit but I'm pretty sure Pieter and JJ were still on the team by the end.

Why?

The JSA has never had a member whose power was specifically from the GLC, and they don't need one now.

If you need to stick Kyle somewhere, put him on another team besides the JSA.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why?

The JSA has never had a member whose power was specifically from the GLC, and they don't need one now.

Well, for a time Jade once wore the Green Lantern Corps ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Well, for a time Jade once wore the Green Lantern Corps ring.
    As I specifically said,
    . . . The JSA has never had a member whose power was specifically from the GLC, and they don't need one now . . .
    Jade's powers have been internal (part of the Starheart) and she only used a GLC-related power ring temporarily. She was also not a JSA member for that brief period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post

I honestly forget. It has been awhile. I will go back and check. I own every issue and loved the run.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I honestly forget. It has been awhile. I will go back and check. I own every issue and loved the run.
    Pieter stayed till the end of the final arc before Flashpint. Sand appeared during the run of JSA All-Stars and Jakeem was the one who basically vanished in limbo once Johns left.

Why?

Yeah, he should be on the Titans (Nightwing's generation, which of course includes his JLA teammate Wally West - he's been a Titan twice before) or a secondary JLA team (with Hal or John on the main one). Of course neither team currently has a book...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, he should be on the Titans (Nightwing's generation, which of course includes his JLA teammate Wally West - he's been a Titan twice before) or a secondary JLA team (with Hal or John on the main one). Of course neither team currently has a book...
    . . . just like the JSA doesn't currently have a book?