Page 76 of 98 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1462

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Could be future Alan.
    Maybe but I doubt it going by that preview art showing a new, young GL that looks to be inspired by Alan. I imagine that the characters from that art, GL, Dr Fate and Blue Beetle are on the same future based team as Huntress. Who knows, but I'm definitely excited to read the New Golden Age next week.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Maybe but I doubt it going by that preview art showing a new, young GL that looks to be inspired by Alan. I imagine that the characters from that art, GL, Dr Fate and Blue Beetle are on the same future based team as Huntress. Who knows, but I'm definitely excited to read the New Golden Age next week.
    No you getting my comment on the Alan cover mixed with the new JSA Legion.

Johns already stated Legion of 4 worlds. And the year 3040 and the new Golden Age expanding to the far future.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I guess Alan Scott really is growing out a beard.

Alan with a beard...was not expecting it.

The beard is fine, I guess. Kinda bothered by him wearing the ring on his right hand since he's had it on his left for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The beard is fine, I guess. Kinda bothered by him wearing the ring on his right hand since he's had it on his left for so long.
    The left hand ring vs. right hand ring doesn't have anything to do with whether a person is gay or straight, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The left hand ring vs. right hand ring doesn't have anything to do with whether a person is gay or straight, does it?
    That's the old "earring in the left or right ear?" thing from the 80's or 90's.

Astonishing Member

Cover aren't what they seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    That's the old "earring in the left or right ear?" thing from the 80's or 90's.
    Yeah, I know that, but . . .

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

Bearded Alan looks very good.

He kind of reminds me of Ollie...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Black Adam laid some great groundwork for a JSA movie. Hawkman and Dr. Fate were fantastic.

Aldis Hodge‘s Hawkman leading the next generation of heroes would make a great movie. I think they would need to find a way to bring in some more old school JSA members as mentors.
    I LOVED the JSA in Black Adam. The casting was great all around. Hodge played a perfectly heroic-yet-arrogant Hawkman.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It's an artist error, I hope. Alan is a lefty king.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    Maybe. I just read a new article on Newsarama that says this Huntress is from 26 years in the future and part of a future JSA team. WTF?!? Not sure how I feel about that but it would explain those weird panels with that strange Alan Scott-like GL and a female Dr Fate that isn't the Bendis Legion female Dr Fate.

https://www.gamesradar.com/how-do-dc...dcu-intersect/
    Well...that isn't what I expected!

Though, to be honest, I'm not really sure where this article is getting it from, since the solicits only refer to a ''long-lost hero'', which does seem to imply the past (but isn't definitive of course).

Maybe its possible that this is the same Helena and that she was 'reborn' in the future in an effort to fold her into Earth 0 history. But she regains her Pre-COIE memories as well? Kinda like how, notionally, the current Superman is the guy from 1938 whose history has been rewritten and whose origins have been pushed forward in time through multiple reiterations of the Metaverse?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    Well...that isn't what I expected!

Though, to be honest, I'm not really sure where this article is getting it from, since the solicits only refer to a ''long-lost hero'', which does seem to imply the past (but isn't definitive of course).

Maybe its possible that this is the same Helena and that she was 'reborn' in the future in an effort to fold her into Earth 0 history. But she regains her Pre-COIE memories as well? Kinda like how, notionally, the current Superman is the guy from 1938 whose history has been rewritten and whose origins have been pushed forward in time through multiple reiterations of the Metaverse?
    The preview tells you why.

Incredible Member

Does anyone know who the main team members are currently going to be? How in the Infinite Frontier 3, there's Damage and Atom Smasher with the team, but they're not even covering the new comic, and will Jade, Todd and Jesse be in the comic?