Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Great vid. Makes me extremely excited for this book, Zub's a class act.

And just for anyone wondering who isn't going to watch this interview, Zub mentions this iteration has a primary focus on the post-Devil's Reign landscape of NYC, but if the miniseries does well and he gets to make more, he has a story that connects to the 2016 series and the original lineup with the new group.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Bummed to see it’s just a mini-series!
    Also bummed, but hoping Zub gets to write that story connecting the original Thunderbolts and their last series with the new Thunderbolts. And somebody bring back Joystick, if Spider-Man Beyond isn't gonna do it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Also bummed, but hoping Zub gets to write that story connecting the original Thunderbolts and their last series with the new Thunderbolts. And somebody bring back Joystick, if Spider-Man Beyond isn't gonna do it.
    Monica had some run-ins with Moonstone years back. I think it will be good if they have an extended fight again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Monica had some run-ins with Moonstone years back. I think it will be good if they have an extended fight again.
    Oh, that would be fun to see. I remember a more recent one from Strikeforce that launched in the aftermath of War of the Realms.

Fantastic Member

Oh, that would be fun to see. I remember a more recent one from Strikeforce that launched in the aftermath of War of the Realms.
    It was a bummer Bucky was there too and we didn't get to have a confirmation between Moonstone and Bucky after she betrayed him.

That story did bring back Ghost's dead lover from his Flashback in Jeff Parker's run, so that counts for something

Astonishing Member

And somebody bring back Joystick, if Spider-Man Beyond isn't gonna do it.
    I am hoping that she'll turn up in the BEN REILLY: SPIDER-MAN miniseries. I think she was shown on a variant cover to one of the issues, plus its supposed to have Ben facing Ravencroft inmates, so I'm hoping she might turn up among them. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Yeah, Karla has been Monica's main recurring antagonist over the years, and Karla has held a pretty big grudge against Monica since she ended up putting Karla in the hospital twice! Well, to be fair, Karla put herself in the hospital the first time, by not paying attention to where she was flying and slamming into a cliff while trying to escape Monica.

I am very excited for this prospect. Yeah!! Moonstone vs. Spectrum. YES! Karla definitely needs to show up. I can't wait for Villains for Hire vs. Thunderbolts. Not too wild about VS. Avengers. It's a mini so I dunno if they'll be part of the Reckoning War. I sure hope so!

A knock off of General Ross's Thunderbolts team are in Suicide Squad! Ambush Bug even calls them Thunderb---.
    https://www.cbr.com/suicide-squad-12...rbolts-battle/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    It was a bummer Bucky was there too and we didn't get to have a confirmation between Moonstone and Bucky after she betrayed him.

That story did bring back Ghost's dead lover from his Flashback in Jeff Parker's run, so that counts for something
    Yeah, good point there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I am hoping that she'll turn up in the BEN REILLY: SPIDER-MAN miniseries. I think she was shown on a variant cover to one of the issues, plus its supposed to have Ben facing Ravencroft inmates, so I'm hoping she might turn up among them. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, Karla has been Monica's main recurring antagonist over the years, and Karla has held a pretty big grudge against Monica since she ended up putting Karla in the hospital twice! Well, to be fair, Karla put herself in the hospital the first time, by not paying attention to where she was flying and slamming into a cliff while trying to escape Monica.
    Maybe, though Ben Reilly: Spider-Man is technically a flashback series set during his original time as Spider-Man in the 90s, and I was hoping for something in the present day. Still, any Joystick is good Joystick, I'd say.

Still, any Joystick is good Joystick, I'd say.
    Couldn't agree more, Huntsman Spider. That's one flexible lass (IMHO):

Mighty Member

I wonder the line-up will change if an ongoing run get greenlit?

Well if Zub plans to have his previous team meet the new one in the second arc, then it's possible.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Couldn't agree more, Huntsman Spider. That's one flexible lass (IMHO):

Indeed, yeah. That said, if Zub gets his way and is able to have the original and newest Thunderbolts interact . . . will we be getting Jolt back, too?

I would expect so - the only members of his previous team I wouldn't expect to see are Bucky (who'll be busy in Captain America) and Kobik (whose story ended at the end of Secret Empire).

spoilers:
    Leaker claims that Thunderbolts movie is still on.

https://twitter.com/_CharlesMurphy/s...61083217768451
    end of spoilers

That didn't need to be in a spoil tag, and links can't be hidden that way anyway.