Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I knew it! I freaking knew it!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Whatever the outcome, I'm still hoping 2022 will be a banner year for The T-Bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Interesting that the logo is the one from the Red Hulk series, and not the original logo.

Runaways chased like lightning? We know from Timeless that a team who are apparently the Runaways, are supposed to become a young Avengers team seeking to reclaim a stolen name. And the people who stole that name were villains including Taskmaster. Thunderbolts could be them.
    Old lace is the only one from that team that interests me.

I’ll give it a wait and see approach. I’m an original T-Bolt fan. Put Roger Gocking the Porcupine on the team and I’m all in. Since he got booted from the pages of Spider-Woman he needs a new home.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    My guess is that Hellion is on the far left. He's wearing big gloves to mimic the prosthetic metal hands he used to have.
    Next to him is Dust, wearing a different outfit from her usual niqab, but still very modest.
    Wind Dancer is in the middle, her sash having been turned into a cape to fit her air motif.
    Fourth is an Anole/Rockslide chimera.
    Number five is Surge. She's not wearing her gloves, so maybe she gained control of her powers.
    The last guy is also Hellion.
    If it's nothing but more X-characters, I'll pass. I've been longing for a return to the original concept of villains looking for redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That "R" fascinates me. I wonder what the full word is. "Revenge," maybe? The original Thunderbolts coming back to take on (or take out) "Mayor Fisk's" Thunderbolts?
    "Revenge Strikes like Lightning!"??? That would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    My guess is that Hellion is on the far left. He's wearing big gloves to mimic the prosthetic metal hands he used to have.
    Next to him is Dust, wearing a different outfit from her usual niqab, but still very modest.
    Wind Dancer is in the middle, her sash having been turned into a cape to fit her air motif.
    Fourth is an Anole/Rockslide chimera.
    Number five is Surge. She's not wearing her gloves, so maybe she gained control of her powers.
    The last guy is also Hellion.
    If it's gonna be a lot of second and third stringer (or even first stringer) X-characters, I'll definitely pass. The Krakoa phase definitely killed any intrrest I had in the Mutants side of Marvel. I'd rather something different, WAY different. Sort of, what if it's a bunch of "dead" characters returning to life with a different ID? For now, anxiously, but cautiously, waiting for what this is gonna be.

Peace
    Last edited by Nomads1; 02-11-2022 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    If it's nothing but more X-characters, I'll pass. I've been longing for a return to the original concept of villains looking for redemption.
    I’ll definiteLy pass if it’s X-Men. I don’t collect one single X-Men book. The original was the best. Marvel should let Kurt Busiek write it again. He has created an interesting character in his Marvels book. Kevin Schumer the nephew of the Tinkerer. He’d make a great Thunderbolt. Using gadgets his uncle created for villains.

Welp power man america chavez hawkeye Monica persuasion and Guttsen glory

Last edited by danielsan52; 02-11-2022 at 12:29 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

I wish Jolt could return to this upcoming All-New Thunderbolts team
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    I might be interested, depending on which xcharacters might be featured, but didn’t we already do that with one of the new warriors relaunches?🤔

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I think I could be on board with this; not a big fan of America Chavez, and I wish Mach 10 or whatever number he’s up to now could be on this team. And where’s songbird? I guess that’s not atlas in the back.

They kept that secret under wraps for almost a whole day!

I assume blue marvel gave my Monica a copy of his sweater vest in her size for their anniversary or something.

Ok. It's a mini-series, not an ONG. Fine. I'll take what I can get. Clint back leading the Thunderbolts, and in a costume that ressembles classic Hawkeye. I'm afraid to even hope that this will be good and that they'll do him justice. Spectrum is another favorite, and I just hope she's not thetre just to bust Clint's chops and to show how bad a leader she is and how great she is. That would be simply awful, IMHO. Hate America Chavez, but I'll put up with her. Obviously she'll be the heavy muscle. Don't care all that much for Power Boy (sorry, Cage will always be Power Man in my book) nor Persuassion, but I'm fine with them. Hope the new guy gives us something different.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    I wish Jolt could return to this upcoming All-New Thunderbolts team
    Yeah, that'd be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    They kept that secret under wraps for almost a whole day!
    LOL!

Peace