Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Finally got around to reading this. This was even better than issue 1. I am not familiar with most of the characters but i am enjoying them just as much as the ones i am. The dialogue is on point, i really enjoyed the clint powerman scene and how the whole story flowed so easily. the writer is amazing at scene changes and the artist is just as amazing in execution it really keeps you in the story. Loved the mention to ewing ultimates between monica and america. And again love the transitions two examples that stand out Powerman getting punched out of the building to bring us to the woman worrying about her kids and then those kids trying to protect Errgo. Very good issues easily 5 out of 5 for me. Look forward to three.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

It really did make me smile everytime i read Mayor Luke Cage. I knew i was missing something that made me rampantly excited about thunderbolts. Can we PLEASE get first lady Jessica Jones. Omg, could you imagine. LOL. I never thought of Luke being mayor but his entire history and being the opposite of Fisk as mayor feels almost perfect. I would honestly lose my mind if they got colter to take a break from evil, not leave cause i need more Evil and play mayor in daredevil. It just feels perfect.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    If they are recasting, they should get Sam Elliott,.who was pretty much born for the role
    Christ almighty. Great idea. I don’t think there’s been an actor/character match better than Patrick Stewart/Charles Xavier.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Finally got around to reading this. This was even better than issue 1. I am not familiar with most of the characters but i am enjoying them just as much as the ones i am. The dialogue is on point, i really enjoyed the clint powerman scene and how the whole story flowed so easily. the writer is amazing at scene changes and the artist is just as amazing in execution it really keeps you in the story. Loved the mention to ewing ultimates between monica and america. And again love the transitions two examples that stand out Powerman getting punched out of the building to bring us to the woman worrying about her kids and then those kids trying to protect Errgo. Very good issues easily 5 out of 5 for me. Look forward to three.
    Agreed. 100.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love Hawkeye and Monica Rambeau is my number 1 lady so chances were good that I was going to enjoy this series and so far it has not disappointed.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

As much as I love Harrison Ford, I really wish they would go with a younger actor. He's 80 years old. In all seriousness, how many more movies does he have in him before he either A-decides to retire or B-leaves this earthly plane. Most certainly if they are looking for a Red Hulk option, they need to get with a younger actor unless they are specifically looking for a one movie deal.
    I also share the opinion that that there needs to be a Songbird and Moonstone. At least one of them needs to be present. It's possible we will get a Karla Sofen character in the movie (she is after all a psychologist) which might lead to a role further down the line. But I also want to see Songbird in there. Her powers would be awesome on the big screen.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It really did make me smile everytime i read Mayor Luke Cage. I knew i was missing something that made me rampantly excited about thunderbolts. Can we PLEASE get first lady Jessica Jones. Omg, could you imagine. LOL. I never thought of Luke being mayor but his entire history and being the opposite of Fisk as mayor feels almost perfect. I would honestly lose my mind if they got colter to take a break from evil, not leave cause i need more Evil and play mayor in daredevil. It just feels perfect.
    Oh most definitely....same here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I also share the opinion that that there needs to be a Songbird and Moonstone. At least one of them needs to be present. It's possible we will get a Karla Sofen character in the movie (she is after all a psychologist) which might lead to a role further down the line. But I also want to see Songbird in there. Her powers would be awesome on the big screen.
    Aren't Melissa's powers just a little too similar to Ms. Marvel's? When they gave her constructs as a new power instead of the elasticity she has in the comics, some people said she'd basically been turned into Green Lantern... and Songbird is one of the two main Marvel characters with that same powerset (Quasar being the other).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Aren't Melissa's powers just a little too similar to Ms. Marvel's? When they gave her constructs as a new power instead of the elasticity she has in the comics, some people said she'd basically been turned into Green Lantern... and Songbird is one of the two main Marvel characters with that same powerset (Quasar being the other).
    They could emphasize her sonic attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I would think the screaming and sonic nature of her powers would be enough to differentiate the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They could emphasize her sonic attacks.
    Make her more Screaming Mimi then Songbird?

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Make her more Screaming Mimi then Songbird?

Peace
    Well, maybe when it comes to physical attacks...

Fantastic Member

Since when does Kara Killgrave speaks Russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, maybe when it comes to physical attacks...
    Yeah! Let's not forget Mel's augmentations & wrestling prowess...

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-26-2022 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Wait a minute, Titania... one of She-Hulk's former enemies who is now a friendly sparring partner? Have Melissa and Jennifer ever been together? It seems they have a mutual friend.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman