Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post What will you do if your favourite Marvel characters haven't appear in the MCU?

Given the most prominence character like Richard Rider, Darkhawk, Wonder Man, Power Pack or even most of the Champions who haven't debut in the MCU. What will you do so that you can finding any new contents based on those characters.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Given the most prominence character like Richard Rider, Darkhawk, Wonder Man, Power Pack or even most of the Champions who haven't debut in the MCU. What will you do so that you can finding any new contents based on those characters.
    In my case it already happened and happens with Amora the Enchantress, Thor four movies, nothing, Loki Disney+ series nothing .... it's truly hard to find new content of her (last one was Strange Academy Special from 2021), it's supossed we are going to have a ministory related to her by DeFalco and Frenz on Thor 24 but ... It's just truly depressing.

Amora was also used in Captain Marvel last year. She went from childless to a mother of three in the space of a year!

As for the Champions, it makes sense that most of them haven't appeared in the MCU yet as some of them are legacy characters. Ms. Marvel and Ironheart both have shows coming up, while Falcon (Joaquin Torres) appeared in Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Miles was mentioned in Spider-Man Homecoming, in which his uncle the Prowler appeared, so he's probably a kid who doesn't have his powers yet. Snowguard won't make sense until they use Alpha Flight, as she's named after two of that team's members (she's technically Snowbird's legacy - the Guard part comes from Guardian).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-11-2022 at 03:38 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Amora was also used in Captain Marvel last year. She went from childless to a mother of three in the space of a year!
    Yeah, but where is the continuity and follow-up in this? I have the feeling that next time she is used, all this development will be forgotten by next writer like nothing. And even with this, her appearance in the MCU is still zero.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Paibok the PowerSkrull! I'd love to see him throw do0wn with Captain Marvel.

Incredible Member

I’ve long since accepted that I would never see Ben Reilly/Spider-Man in any live action version. And Kasper Cole/Panther as well, especially since the second Panther movie seems cursed to actually finish production.

Right now I would probably be grateful.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Considering that the MCU made the original Captain Mar-Vell less than a footnote and turned Monica Rambeau into a childhood fan of Carol Danvers, instead of the first female to use the Captain Marvel name, I'm going to say that I wouldn't do anything at all if Blue Marvel doesn't appear in the MCU. In fact, I might have a cigar and glass of single-malted every time a movie is released that doesn't introduce Blue Marvel to the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Considering that the MCU made the original Captain Mar-Vell less than a footnote and turned Monica Rambeau into a childhood fan of Carol Danvers, instead of the first female to use the Captain Marvel name, I'm going to say that I wouldn't do anything at all if Blue Marvel doesn't appear in the MCU. In fact, I might have a cigar and glass of single-malted every time a movie is released that doesn't introduce Blue Marvel to the MCU.
    Wasn't Blue Marvel in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

As for the Champions, it makes sense that most of them haven't appeared in the MCU yet as some of them are legacy characters. Ms. Marvel and Ironheart both have shows coming up, while Falcon (Joaquin Torres) appeared in Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Miles was mentioned in Spider-Man Homecoming, in which his uncle the Prowler appeared, so he's probably a kid who doesn't have his powers yet. Snowguard won't make sense until they use Alpha Flight, as she's named after two of that team's members (she's technically Snowbird's legacy - the Guard part comes from Guardian).
    Yeah, but Miles is the thing that makes that team magic. I don't see him coming over anytime soon. Personally I think that the book faded due to him not being made the leader of it.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    Wasn't Blue Marvel in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    I'm pretty sure Adam Brashear hasn't appeared as Blue Marvel in the MCU yet. But do let me know which episode, so I can take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'm pretty sure Adam Brashear hasn't appeared as Blue Marvel in the MCU yet. But do let me know which episode, so I can take a look.
    The wiki doesn't list any live action or animated version.

Magik is getting some play in the X-books, which is great. I'd always love to see more of her, but she isn't invisible, so I'm good. In terms of cinematic stuff; Magik was cast well in the New Mutants movie and I'm sure she'll be a part of the MCU X-Men films, whenever those become a thing, so I'm happy with that. I'm old enough to remember a time when the only superhero movies we had were Superman films so I'm pretty happy overall.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Fantastic Member

Well, one of my favorite Marvel characters is Sharon Carter, and the MCU adapted he so poorly that I wish she wasn't adapted at all. So I might not be too mad if Emma Frost doesn't appear.