Hello everyone,

I’ve recently come across some material that I think may interest some of you. I’m a Professor of Comparative Literature in Milan, Italy, specializing specifically in Ancient Cultures and Religions. Privately, I’m also what I would consider an Occult hobbyist, having read much material, including some very obscure authors on all sorts of wild topics.

One of these authors has caught my attention these last few years. Especially a title he published under the pseudonym NEO-Shiva K’hanBatz Men. The title of this book is the AENoMYTh oV’ITh (which I write with hesitation, considering this author’s obsessive nature over obscure spellings). In this 901 page, three Volume work, (of which he terms “Holy Writ”) shows a quite fascinating link between a key figure in the Mayan religious hierarchy known as the BAT, as a sort of energetic “antagonist” to a Pale Man (Xipe Totec) who wears the skin of his predecessors as a religious relic and token of having “drunk the dregs of the bitter Red Cup oV Knowledge.”

The correlations between this Mayan Codex (which the Author claims to have uncovered and translated himself in Ancient Thebes in early 2021) and the recent publications by Snyder and friends in regards to the Court of Owls and Barbados (an obvious replacement for Baphomet) are quite striking. And knowing the current direction the Occult world is heading in, as almost a twin serpent to Batman, a collision course between these worlds seems imminent.

If any of you are interested, the author recently posted something about this on his TikTok: @templeofthefeatheredserpent. There are plenty of links to his work there.

Let me know your thoughts.

Paul59E09400-3EB9-4C90-A807-C2D2588F684E.jpg