1 5.56%
  • the last days of ptolemy gray

1 5.56%
  • outlander

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Amazing Member

Default Which tv series will you watch coming out in march 2022

which series will you watch weekly whether its on tv or streaming?

I got HBO max recently so I'm catching up on some old favorites like True Detective, Generation Kill, Watchmen, Perry Mason, the Wire and Beware the Batman.

BANNED

Not much of interest on that list to me, will watch the Boys animated thing out of interest in the live action series. Did see the pilot of Doom Patrol several years after release, and now wish I'd been on board from the beginning. Aside from being like many of my generation with a soft spot for Brendan Fraser (and Alan Tudyk) it was actually pretty well-written and acted series with real tragedy and emotion. And damn, is it weird. Would highly recommend to those who haven't given it a shot. Between that and Peacemaker I'd make the nigh-blasphemous suggestion that DC might have some shows on par with anything Disney's putting out, including Loki and Wandavision.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Winning Time actually looks really good. I grew up in that era of Basketball and loved the Showtime Lakers. Plus John C Reilly looks great as Jerry Buss.

Moon Knight is a definite must see. It just looks creepy and crazy.

I'll watch Picard on bluray once it comes out like I did with the first seasons since I don't have Paramount+ and don't plan on getting it anytime soon. Same with Halo if the reviews are good.

So, pretty much just Moon Knight as the other ones I've either never heard of or doesn't interest me.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I won't watch it this month, but eventually we're going to drop Netflix for Disney+, so eventually Moon Knight. Haven't even heard of most of the rest of the list, and the ones I have like Bridgerton has no interest for me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'll watch Picard on bluray once it comes out like I did with the first seasons since I don't have Paramount+ and don't plan on getting it anytime soon. Same with Halo if the reviews are good.

So, pretty much just Moon Knight as the other ones I've either never heard of or doesn't interest me.
    $19.99 on Vudu if you're using that site (I like having stuff I can stream forever, or until the site goes defunct, without a monthly payment). Not a great price, but likely competitive with others. Looks like $26 on both Amazon and Walmart.com for the Blu-Ray.

Did "Killing Eve" already premiere? I'll be watching that. (and "Moon Knight" for sure)

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Moon Knight and Star Trek Picard
    The rest mean nothing to me.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Moon Knight. Rest is redundant for me.