Extraordinary Member

Default Diana and Nubia: Princesses of the Amazons

Diana, Princess of the Amazons was only the beginning: Shannon Hale, Dean Hale, and Victoria Ying team up again to continue the adventure!

Princess Nubia loves her mothers, their home on Themyscira, and all of her Amazon aunties. But she’s still lonely sometimes. It’s hard being the only kid on an island full of adults! She just wishes that things could be different.

And then, one morning, things are different. There’s a stranger sharing her bedroom…and the interloper Diana insists that it’s her room! And their parents think they’re both just being pests, they’ve always shared a room. What is happening?!

Could it be that wishing into Hera’s Ear on the night of the solstice worked? Will Nubia get to keep this strange new sister? Does she even want to?

Betting this will mean Philipus and Hippolyta are a couple~

This looks cute! I haven't read the first one, but it's nice they're using Nubia more across the various book lines.

So it’s not a continuing story from the first book? Looks like the names are placed wrongly

Yay! I'm happy to be getting more Diana: Princess of Themyscira, now with Nubia .
    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    So it’s not a continuing story from the first book? Looks like the names are placed wrongly
    I think it's a sequel but Nubia's more of a POV character. Diana seems kind of older from her design in the previous book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yay! I'm happy to be getting more Diana: Princess of Themyscira, now with Nubia .

I think it's a sequel but Nubia's more of a POV character. Diana seems kind of older from her design in the previous book.
    But it seems like Diana just appears out of thin air. It would be better if Nubia appeared out of thin air instead right?

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    But it seems like Diana just appears out of thin air. It would be better if Nubia appeared out of thin air instead right?
    Diana seems as confused as Nubia, so they'll probably explain how they're "parallel sisters."

Looks interesting. I find the role switch intriguing.