Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    spoilers:
    I look forward to Kent acting as the spirt mentor to the new Fate.
    end of spoilers
    Exactly what I expect.

Oh, well....
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    Exactly what I expect.
    Old wizard trope... bleh!

The eyes have it

Retired

One hope I had for BLACK ADAM, that didn't come out in the wash, was for half the movie to be set in the distant past--where we'd see origins for Hawkman, Hawkwoman, the Blue Beetle, Nabu and others--and the other half of the movie set in 1940--where we'd see the Justice Society of America come together for the first time, including Wonder Woman.

It seems like in T.V. and now movies, we mostly get the latter day Justice Society and we don't get to see much of their origins. But hopefully BLACK ADAM has lit a fire and we can get a proper Justice Society movie set in 1940. It would be a great way to use Gal Gadot, without having to bring in the rest of the Justice League actors--and it could do some retroactive restructuring for the movie universe.

I guess in such a movie, they'd have to have a younger actor, with the same on-screen charm, to play Kent in the 1940s--but there could be other flash forwards of the older actor reprising his role.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    One hope I had for BLACK ADAM, that didn't come out in the wash, was for half the movie to be set in the distant past--where we'd see origins for Hawkman, Hawkwoman, the Blue Beetle, Nabu and others--and the other half of the movie set in 1940--where we'd see the Justice Society of America come together for the first time, including Wonder Woman.

It seems like in T.V. and now movies, we mostly get the latter day Justice Society and we don't get to see much of their origins. But hopefully BLACK ADAM has lit a fire and we can get a proper Justice Society movie set in 1940. It would be a great way to use Gal Gadot, without having to bring in the rest of the Justice League actors--and it could do some retroactive restructuring for the movie universe.

I guess in such a movie, they'd have to have a younger actor, with the same on-screen charm, to play Kent in the 1940s--but there could be other flash forwards of the older actor reprising his role.
    pierce brosnan is straight up fire though.I believe there is no one that would be better to carry the franchise...But agreed..A lot of the back story needs to be expanded upon.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post

They could always do a Mark Hamil like from The Mandalorian!