Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
Superman was able to fight Flash as Wonder Woman was like frozen in time, Wonder Woman who can easily deflect several bullets of automatic guns while moving humans who are like frozen out of the way and since 1984 can even with weakened powers precisely catch bullets that have long passed her with her lasso, and if we want to get truly cute even reacts to lightning in the sky if not weakened. That is way faster than he ever was in his fights with Faora, Zod, or even Doomsday.
Oh yeah I forgot he actually did tussle with Flash, I thought he had just made him trip. You are correct and I was mistaken.

You are correct that he seemed way stronger in that movie than he did in Man of Steel, but there is no plot indication that he received a power up.

Did you forget the logic you guys used for Cheetah vs Wonder Woman? If Cheetah can take punches from a newbie Diana and throw her around, and grab her lasso, then you believe they are of comparable strength and durability, even years after, regardless of Cheetah not performing any other feats.

So if Faora can fight and outclass Superman before she even honed in her powers, then they have to be at the same level, just like Cheetah and Wonder Woman.

And my larger point is that if we are in a universe where Faora can fight Superman, then Wonder Woman being "weaker" isn't a sign of sexism