Instead of making one thread to discuss every one separately. Here we can discuss all of them in one place.

First greg weisman.

So i just saw his responds towards WW.

He thinks:

WW is not invulnerable. And apparently WW can't compete with Superman. Since according to him a no name character like blockbuster could never win against Superman. But he can beat WW. and Donna Troy is not as strong as superboy. And of course. The way that he made Cheetah catwoman's punching bag in the catwoman movie. Where a normal human was seen physically fighting Cheetah and dodging her attacks.

matt wagner and his trinity book.

I don't like how she spent the time talking about what a man superman is. Or how she acts like an angry cop talking about the patriarchy. OR how batman apparently couldn't resist to kiss her.

Not to mention how she was treated as a weaklink.
Superman protected her from granades explosions. He is always protecting her like she can't do anything on her own. Saved her from an explosion that SM took just fine. Beaten down like a helpless ant by bizarro. Then the lasso getting broken by him. Then almost fainting from fumes. Getting wrecked by sybil. Sure she was weakened from previous fight but still. That is a hughe sigh. Then struggling with bizarro again. While batman in a suit gives him more of a fight. And ghul giving WW a fight. SM and BM literally do all the heavy work while Diana goes from one beating to another. And outside of that, she is only there to praise SM. Be saved by him and BM. And for batman to fall ''prey'' of her grace, when he saw her on the island and couldn't resist to kiss her. Sigh

Jeph's treatment of WW in Superman and Batman.

The most infamous part is obviously the one where Superman easily overpowered her and killed her with her own lasso. I have seen that image used countless times by sexists on the internet talking about how Diana is nothing next to superman in terms of power.

Mark Waid and alex ross kingdom come. A Wonder Woman that lost herself. Angry, bloodthirsty. And in the end. A glorified womb for superman's children. That have all the traits of him and nothing from her mother.

geoff johns. The way he reduced WW to a glorified super human warrior that brags about killing, while superman has to teach her about compassion. And the way he treated WW84 no need to say more.

priest. His comment about WW. Saying i don't relate to white women in tiaras talking big talk. And how he had the allegedly powerghouse and greatest warrior in DC, go down to a bullet that she also couldn't react to with those ''legendary'' reflexes of her.

tim from DCAU. We already know how they treated Diana's character and her lore. A real mess.

Alan Moore y Dave Gibbons in for the man who has everything. Need i say more?

tom taylor. Both injustice and Dceased. And in those. WW is either a trophy for batman or superman. A murder or a weak link. And sometimes all of that at the same time. For example in Dceased. She is killed in one hit by superman. And Mary Marvel only needed a few months of training and boom, goodbye WW. And once again, tom taylor talked about how mary has powers from multiple Gods. While forgeting Diana has them too. In taylor's hands. WW is always portrayed as a weaklink next to men. Or next to women based on already existing male characters such as mary marvel, batwoman etc. So is there bias or sexism here? Or is he just that clueless about where WW is supposed to rank in power. And also in terms of her personality and goals? Because not only she is weak inder tom taylor, she is always talking about how great batman and superman are. And usually acting like a bloodthirsty barbarian.

Snyder WW from DCEU. A helpless fodder next to superman and steppenwolf. A very violent type of warrior woman. The typical cliche approacch to show a ''strong'' woman by many writers.

And i can't find a quote that i saw long ago. I don't know if it was from byrne. Saying basically how he felt that WW couldn't compete with the big boys like black adam and co. If somebody knows the comment i'm talking about, please post it.

So why do we still deal with these bias writers that seem to be blinded by sexism. In their minds. WW and her wonder girls are always nothing next to the big male powerhouses. Not just in terms of power. But in principles, morality etc. Things don't seem to be improving at all. Do you think all that i mentioned is just coincidence, or there is direct or subconsciously sexism involved?