Super Moderator

Default Marvel's New "AXIS" Trailer Details the Story So Far

Marvel Comics has released a new trailer for Rick Remender's "AXIS" event, detailing the story's development since "Avengers Vs. X-Men."

Full article here.

I still remember when my cousin told me Red Skull stole Xaviers mind. I was blown away. I'm really looking forward to this. I would love to see which means it won't happen, Magneto obliterate Red Skull. That would be so glorious. I remember Acts of Vengence when Magneto had him trapped and he would have died, but Cap saved him. I was so pissed at Cap. All Cap had to do was nothing, but I know that's not Cap. I really think this is going to be a great event.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Spectacular Member CyclopsWasRight's Avatar

Whoa, that voiceover was awful.

BANNED

Nice...nice explanation to the events leading into the Crossover.

lol! where to begin..

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
    Whoa, that voiceover was awful.
    LOL Yeah it wasn't the best voiceover was it?

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    LOL Yeah it wasn't the best voiceover was it?
    It's the only indication of what's been going on in the background. Mystique, Loki, Enchantress are all involved with the Red Skull while he amasses his power in Genosha, until he apparently changes the good alignment of the heroes to bad.

It's the only explanation for why the Avengers books are not involved with AXIS, because this is why in 8 months time, Time Runs Out, and the Avengers have turned into what they are. If we are getting 3 issues a month, then this will be all over by December 2014, and there will be still 4 months to go before TRO joins with the Avengers, so sometime may be spent with villains as the good guys of Earth, until something rectifies itself.

I still don't know how the Red Skull can animate a brain dead mutants powers, and not animate the whole person? Is this something like Superior Otto again, where Xavier is I side the Red Skulls body? Because if there is any chance that Xavier is also revived, and not just his mutant ability, then I think I know how Charles beats the Red Skull. And why didn't the Red Skull attack at Original Sin? Is he so egotistical he has to wait till he has Center stage, and then attack?

Next time Xavier is dead, he should stipulate, not to bury his body, but to burn his body, so there is no chance of any Frankenstein resurrections ever again.
    Last edited by jackolover; 09-14-2014 at 03:50 PM.